Legal & General’s life insurance at a glance:
Life Insurance could pay out a cash sum if you die during the length of the policy. This means added peace of mind for you, and protection for your family, from just £6 a month.
• Terminal illness cover is included at no extra cost (minimum two years). Terms and conditions apply.
• You can add Critical Illness Cover when you take out life insurance at an additional cost to help financially protect yourself if you were diagnosed with one of the specified critical illnesses that they cover.
• Life Insurance premiums are guaranteed to stay fixed throughout the length of your policy unless you alter your policy.
Please remember that life insurance is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
Why choose Legal & General?
• Legal & General have won numerous other awards in recent years for their protection business, such as Best Life Insurance Provider at the Personal Touch Awards 2014
• An award winning provider – Legal & General were voted Protection Provider of the Decade at LifeSearch awards 2013
• Legal & General offer you a 4% discount if you pay your premiums annually.