Carpetright started life in 1988 in Canning Town, London and the business quickly expanded to over 70 stores in its first 2 years. Many successes came quickly soon after, including the launch of its Fitters Academy to assess and train its fitters to uphold the highest possible standards and customer service levels. It now boasts 620 stores across Europe, providing everything customers need to furnish their homes with high quality, great value products.
As you’d expect, carpets are the main focus of this brand and you can shop by room to get something perfect for your bedroom or living room, by design if you fancy a particular colour or by brand if there’s a name you’re attached to. You’ll also find engineered wood and laminate, as well as artificial grass for your garden. If all that sounds a bit overwhelming then never fear, there’s a huge advice section full of everything you could need to know about measuring, choosing and fitting your carpet. There’s even an inspiration page where you can read tips from specialists on kitting out your home.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Carpetright website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Calculate Price’
- Select your quantity, underlay and fitting and click ‘Add to Basket’ then ‘View Basket’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Update’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Carpetright’s offers page for some great deals!
Can Carpetright fit my carpet for me?
Yes, you can add carpet fitting when selecting your products. The cost of this will depend on how much carpet you are ordering.
Where is my nearest Carpetright store?
You can search for your nearest store here.
Does Carpetright have a price matching service?
If you find a lower price on any of its products from a competitor, Carpetright will match the price. Terms here.
Does Carpetright do free delivery?
No, but you can use click & collect to pick up your items instore for free.
- Phone: 03303 333444
- Contact form here
- Online exclusive rugs: £3.99 (3-5 working days)
- Carpet and flooring: £29.99 (7-10 working days)
- Beds and mattresses: £39 (up to 21 days)
You can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Items must be in original condition and packaging. This, however, does not apply to any items made or cut to your specifications and you may only receive a proportion of your money back when returning these. Full policy available here.