Direct Line cuts out the middleman when it comes to Home Insurance. Starting out in the UK back in April 1985, the home insurance cover currently available comes in two parts:
- Buildings Insurance - to cover damage against the property
- Contents Insurance - for theft or damaged items within the property
Having home insurance will help financially should you need to make a claim. This all depends on your policy and property. Contact Direct Line for further assistance and information, while you can explore a selection of useful guides online too for general help around your home.
- Click to get the code or select the deal of your choice on vouchercloud
- Go to Direct Line’s website and click to ‘Get a Quote’
- Fill in the information about your home and your policy needs, clicking ‘Next’ when each section is completed
- When you agree to the Terms and Conditions you will be shown your quotes with optional extras
- Your discounts will be applied, and if you are using a code you will be able to enter this
- Select your policy choice and payment method, click ‘Review and Confirm’.
Save more when you buy your insurance online, simply start your quote and find the policy for you.