Direct Line began by offering car insurance in 1985. Today, the company sells multiple products and has over ten million customers, with a policy being sold every 10 seconds. It frequently wins big at the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards and Financial Services Experience Awards, and has a 5 star rating from industry body Defaqto.
Direct Line has a range of life insurance options to ensure that your policy is right for you. Your policy can cover just yourself or you and your partner and you can even purchase Critical Illness Cover that would pay out in the event of certain diagnoses. Better still, premiums stay fixed unless you make changes to your policy so you know what you’re paying at all times. There are even Early Days Advance Payments available to give your beneficiaries a cash injection whilst your claim is being investigated. This means whether you opt for a Level Term or Decreasing Term policy, you can be assured it has been built around your needs.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Direct Line Life Insurance website and click ‘Get a Quote’
- Select ‘Life Insurance’ and build your cover by selecting your options
- If you like your quote, click ‘Start Application’ then fill out your application
- At the payment screen, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Direct Line Life Insurance's advice page for tips on saving on your quote!
What is the maximum age you can take out a policy with Direct Line Life Insurance?
Life Insurance: 77 (level term) and 74 (decreasing term) years. Life & Critical Illness Cover: 67 (level term) and 64 (decreasing term).
Can you have several life insurance policies at one time with Direct Line Life Insurance?
Yes, in fact they needn’t all be with one provider, though they can be.
Who receives the payout with Direct Line Life Insurance?
This depends on how you set up your policy, but it could be your spouse or partner, your estate or a trust.
Phone: 0800 145 5522
You can cancel your policy within 30 days to get your money back, providing you haven’t already made a claim. Call 0370 010 4080.