Getty has been around since 1995 and has amassed an archive of over 80 million still images and illustrations, over 50,000 hours of stock footage and an ever expanding repository of music and sound effects. Getty syndicates images for use in a variety of contexts and has also acquired a number of prestigious collections from around the world including the Hulton Archive and Picture Post.
Getty has organised its collections in an easy to navigate way that ensures you can cut straight to the best and most suitable images. The website brings you its latest collections so you can stay on top of what’s trending, but you can also explore by theme or search by keyword to find an object, person or even a concept represented. There are also plugins for Adobe Creative Cloud available so you can access its collection from within Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator. There's even a rights and clearance team on hand to help you clear the images you need for your project.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Getty Images website and browse for your image or service
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Basket’
- In your basket click ‘Have a promo code?’, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Continue with Purchase’ to finish your order
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Getty Images’ mailing list to hear the latest news and promotions!
How can I pay for Getty Images products?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard or AmEx.
Do I need to create a user account to use Getty Images Music?
It is recommended you create an account to save tracks from your searches in playlists, amongst many other useful functions.
What plugins does Getty Images have?
Getty currently has plugins for Adobe Creative Cloud, Wordpress.org, Salesforce Social Studio and Drupal Module. See here for details.
Getty’s UK call centre is open Monday-Friday 9.00 - 18.00.