If you have ever owned a car, chances are you are familiar with Haynes – the publishing company that makes manuals for just about every car in existence. This company was formed by John Haynes, an avid car collector, who dreamed of opening his own museum to share his rare and interesting cars with the world.
This was the vision behind Haynes International Motor Museum, and after over 30 years it has become a hugely popular UK attraction, particularly with motoring fanatics of all kinds. It is also a great family day out with plenty to interest younger car fans. Make your day out at Haynes International Motor Museum an even better experience by saving money using the vouchercloud Haynes International Motor Museum discount vouchers you'll find here. With new things added and special events all the time, there are so many reasons to keep going back to Haynes International Motor Museum!
- Choose from the discounts available for fascinating and fun days out at the Haynes International Motor Museum here at vouchercloud.
- Click on the 'View Deal' link you'll find next to each of the current Haynes International Motor Museum offers listed here to find out the details of your offer and get your discount
- If you are given a mobile voucher to use at Haynes International Motor Museum, just save it on your smartphone and show it at the ticket desk of the museum
- Not all of these Haynes International Motor Museum offers require you to have a voucher to get the savings. If this is the case, you'll see details of how to get your discounts on the 'View Deal' pop-up screen you see here at vouchercloud.
- Sign up to vouchercloud and we'll let you know as soon as there are new great value offers on going to the Haynes International Motor Museum and any other great UK attractions you choose to watch!
Want to meet other car enthusiasts, show off your own vehicle, and get a great value breakfast too? The first Sunday of every month Haynes International Motor Museum has its Breakfast Club, which is aimed at anyone who wants to come along and socialise with other motoring fanatics over a delicious full English. This is an inexpensive way to get more out of Haynes International Motor Museum, as well as getting a satisfying meal!
When is Haynes International Motor Museum open?
The Haynes International Motor Museum is open 7 days a week, and is only closed for four days a year. It is largely indoors, so it is a great all weather day out.
Is Haynes Motor Museum wheelchair accessible?
The whole museum can be accessed by wheelchair users and people with other mobility limitations. Check here on their website for further accessibility information.
Can The Haynes International Motor Museum be hired for events?
You can hire out the museum for your own motoring related events or parties, and some people even get married there!
The Museum is open all day, every day (except 24th, 25th & 26th December and 1st January).
2nd March to 28th October:
Monday - Sunday
09:30 - 17:30
29th October to 1st March:
Monday - Sunday
09:30 - 16:30
Tel : 01963 440 804
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org