When you sign up to use ipostparcels, you’re not just using a regular courier service. You’ll also become a part of a community of sellers, freelancers and small business owners who rely on swift and reliable parcel collection and delivery services to keep their businesses running. On the ipostparcels community page, you’ll find a bunch of helpful tips and guides on how to send gifts, how to package properly, and tips on how to ship abroad. If you’re someone who specialises in selling clothes online, on eBay or Amazon, you’ll find tips on everything from taking photos, describing and valuing your items.
When you get your parcel collected by ipostparcels, what kind of service can you expect? Not only will your parcel be collected from your home or business address, you can also opt for a one-hour collection slot. ipostparcels also has a fully tracked service, so you’ll know exactly where your parcel is every step of the way. And you’ll be offered free £25 cover on all your parcels as standard.
- Choose the discount you want and follow the link to the ipostparcels website.
- Click on ‘send a parcel’ and enter your parcel collection details and delivery details.
- Select your delivery method, choose the parcel size and add any extra details.
- You will then be given a quote.
- Enter your payment details.
- You will be sent labels for your parcel, to be printed off.
- You vouchercloud discount will be automatically added to your order.
How can I get in touch with ipostparcels by phone?
ipostparcels doesn’t have a phone line. If you want to get in touch, please use the contact form, send a tweet or Facebook message or join a live chat.
What countries can I ship to with ipostparcels international delivery?
Does ipostparcels receive good reviews?
Get in touch with this contact form
. You can also use live chat.
A range of delivery options are available depending on the size of the parcel and the speed of delivery. Please see the delivery rates
page for further information.
Customer service opening hours are:
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 10pm.
Sat: 8 am to midnight.