For a holiday like no other, Irish Ferries have many a wild voyage waiting for you to enjoy. Visit Ireland or France with one of the most renowned companies in the travel industry. As winners of the Best Ferry Company awards for 2016, and now for the 6th time in a row – Irish Ferries is committed to providing quality travel and short-break packages to holiday goers, at outstanding prices.
This is an exclusive experience, with luxury ships to sail upon; you can enjoy airy cabins and chic lounges whilst indulging in fantastic entertainment and gourmet meals. With Irish Ferries, everyone can relax and enjoy the ride on board. Dream away on The Oscar Wilde ferry with a screening at the ‘Cinema de Cannes’ or by soaking up decadent sea views from ‘The Merrion Lounge’. With other beautiful vessels to impress you, in comfort and delight – Irish Ferries can’t be matched.
- Visit the Irish Ferries’ page on vouchercloud and choose the deal you would like to use.
- Click ‘view deal’ or copy the Irish Ferries promotion code you need and then ‘go to website’ to be re-directed to the Irish Ferries web page.
- Choose your trip and click ‘Book Now’.
- Select your route and insert your other travel details plus the promo code if necessary before clicking ‘Continue’.
- Irish Ferries will give you a selection of travel times and prices, select which is most convenient for you and your savings will be automatically displayed in your basket before you click continue.
- Select your additional extras then click ‘Continue’ to insert your personal details or to log in and complete the payment.
Why not sign up with Irish Ferries to get exclusive offers sent straight to your inbox?
Do Irish Ferries offer discounts for frequent crossings?
If you love travelling with Irish Ferries, now you can save even more on a trip of a lifetime when you join their Frequent Traveller programme. You will get 20% back on the cost of your ferry ride, every 3 trips you make with your car in a year. All you need to do is make your next booking and fill out the application form. You can add up to 6 nominees to your account which will make it even easier to reap the rewards. They will happily include your last 3 trips made in the 6 months prior to your application – you’ll never have a wasted journey!
How do I manage my Irish Ferries booking?
They are happy for you to make changes to your booking, please visit the ‘Amending your booking’ page to see where fees apply as well as their refund policy.
How can I cancel my booking?
You may cancel your booking by writing to the following email address:
For customers in Britain: 08717 300 400 (calls cost 13p per minute in addition to your usual network rate).
Line opening hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 7 pm
Saturday: 8am - 4pm