Novotel is a hotel chain owned by the Accor Hotels Group. It has more than 400 hotels spread across 60 countries, conveniently located in the centre of key cities and suitable both for business engagements and holidays. The Novotel website is very user-friendly and you’ll find it easy to book online, whether you’re after a single room for one person or a series of suites for the whole department at work. Novotel is also family-friendly, with a policy that gives you free accommodation for 2 children under the age of 16. Novotel even provide play areas so your kids can have a bit of fun and make new friends.
If you’re away on business and need to set up a meeting or an event - Novotel can cater for you. It has a range of modular designed conference rooms with a contemporary look, including ergonomic furniture and various dining options. You can request a customised estimate to ensure the facilities work within your budget.
- Choose your desired code from the vouchercloud website
- Click through to the Novotel website and search for the hotel included in the offers
- In the blue side panel, choose your dates and number of rooms
- Input your code in the box named ‘preferential code’ and click ‘recalculate’
- Go to ‘book’, where you’ll be asked to log-in or register an account
- Fill out personal info, and complete the payment procedures
- Your discount will be deducted from the final booking total
We’d strongly recommend signing up to the free Le Club membership programme. Gain points for each booking and you’ll get a free night when you pass 2,000 reward points as well as other great offers.
Does Novotel offer a price match?
Yes, if you find a cheaper deal elsewhere, Novotel will match it with the added bonus of a further reduction of 10%.
Can I change my Novotel booking online?
Yes, if you’ve booked online, this means you have an account and can log-in to amend bookings and check other details on past and present bookings.
Does Novotel have an app?
Yes, you can download it on your phone or tablet through Google Play and Apple AppStore.
There is a central reservation number - operational 24 hours a day: 0871 663 0626
For email enquiries, go to the ‘contact’ page of the website and choose a topic from the drop down list.