The UK is one one of the world’s most prolific countries when it comes to online shopping, which means there is a huge customer base for companies to tap into. It also means that for online sellers and small businesses, having a cheap and reliable delivery method is absolutely essential. But where do you start looking for a courier with so many to choose from? P4D take away much of the hassle of looking for a courier and do much to ensure that you’ll get the cheapest rates possible. And it’s not only parcels that you can send with P4D. If you’re sending large quantities, or bigger, heavier items, you can send whole pallets.
There are other reasons you might want to consider using P4D for your shipping needs. For one thing, they offer a free returns service
, which is pretty hand for any business wanting to offer their customers the best deals. You decide whether your returns will be free or paid, and can make it easy for your customers to send parcels back to you.
- Click on the discount you want and follow the link to P4D’s website.
- To get a quote, enter the postcodes for collection and delivery.
- Enter the weight, number and dimensions of your parcels(s).
- Choose the courier service that you want from the list you’ll be shown.
- Enter your discount code.
- Enter the name of the person sending the parcel and the details of the person you’re sending to.
- Add extra details about your package.
- Tick the terms and conditions box and continue to the payment window.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your order.
Where can I read customer reviews of P4D?
Have a read of what other customers have to say right here
How do I track my P4D order?
Check on the progress of your order here
Is it possible to have a parcel collected and delivered on the same day with P4D?
Yes. Have a look at P4D’s premium services for same day collection and delivery.
The P4D customer service portal is open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30 pm.