It all started in Paddington Station in 2005, when the first Tossed opened up with a simple mission: to create a healthy, exciting, delicious new food experience for the UK market. Now with 14 stores all over central London, Tossed is transforming the way we think about eating well. Cutting down on saturated fats and calories in their meals, but more than making up for it with low GI carbs and lean protein, you can eat and eat to your heart’s content.
Fairtrade, free range and locally sourced wherever possible, your tossed lunch is as sustainable as can be. In summer, their salad leaves travel fewer than 50 miles to your plate! With a range of choices at each of their outlets, plus the option to create your own, you’ll never be bored with their fresh, seasonal menu. Tossed make great breakfasts too, their bagels and porridge are a great way to stack up on energy for the day. With delicious smoothies and juices to wash it all down with, Tossed have got your entire food day sorted.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Tossed website and click ‘order online’
- Register your account details
- Select your store and choose your meal for collection or delivery
- Click ‘Add to basket’, then click on the basket icon at the top of the screen
- Enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘apply’
- Alternatively, present code at checkout instore if applicable
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to the Tossed mailing list to receive news, updates and offers from the Tossed posse!
Is there a Tossed near me?
Find your local Tossed store here!
Does Tossed provide nutritional information about its food?
It sure does - check out their nutritional calculator here.
Can I view the Tossed menu online?
You can - choose your store here and you’ll see its menu!
Contact form here
Tossed can deliver via Uber Eats, Deliveroo or Amazon Restaurants depending on your location. You can even get special delivery of healthy platters for office lunches.
Opening times vary by store.