Voyages-SNCF started life as Rail Europe in 2000, selling tickets for Europe wide rail journeys to customers in the UK and beyond. Today Voyages-SNCF has 9 websites in 23 languages and sells upwards of 75 million tickets per year. With just one service, you can book journeys all across the continent with TGV, Eurostar, Thalys and beyond. There is so much to discover here, you could go to Paris and then head south to Bourdeaux before entering Spain and ending up in Lisbon. Alternatively, head west from Paris along to Brest to see glorious Brittany or east towards the Low Countries, Germany, Austria and onto Moscow. The possibilities are endless and your Voyages SNCF promotion code 2018 will make it even more friendly on your finances too.
If all that sounds a bit overwhelming, you’ll be glad to know there’s a hefty inspiration section to inspire you with the best French holidays, winter sports destinations and even a plan to visit 6 cities in 6 hours! There are also plenty of train tips to keep you in the know about what to expect as well as the facility to book accommodation, car hire, taxis and much more.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Voyages-SNCF website
- Enter your departure and arrival location, dates and quantity of tickets and click ‘Search’
- Select your journey, enter your details and, at the checkout, enter your promotion code and click ‘Apply Code'
- Click ‘Pay now’ to proceed
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Keep an eye on the flash sales page for some great deals!
How can I pay for Voyages-SNCF tickets?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard or AmEx.
Do I have to pay for my Voyages-SNCF tickets immediately?
Certain fares can be reserved for 24 hours without payment where indicated. These will expire if you have not made payment within this time.
What are the onboard services on Voyages-SNCF trains?
These vary with each operator, see here for more details.
- Phone: 0844 848 5848
- Contact form here
- Standard delivery of tickets costs £2.25
- Express delivery costs £8 (£10 for Interrail passes)
Cancellation policy depends on the type of ticket so please check before you buy. Where a ticket is refundable an administration fee may still apply.