Warren James aims to offer high quality, well-crafted jewellery at great value high street prices. Founded by a brother and sister team back in 1979, their goal was to bring the same great quality, craftsmanship and design of other jewellery brands to the UK high street, at the best prices possible. The concept was a huge success and now Warren James is one of the biggest retail jewellery shops in the UK, with branches in over 200 locations. Discover the collections today with vouchercloud to enjoy some amazing deals on pieces you'll love. From gifts that your loved ones will treasure to fashion jewellery that is fun to wear, there are great bargains to be had all year round at Warren James, on your favourite brands, as well as pieces exclusive to the company.
- Click 'View Deal' next to any Warren James offer you'd like to use or find out more about.
- If a code is needed to activate the deal, it will be shown on the 'View Deal' screen for you to copy and insert in the field provided at the checkout.
- If the 'View Deal' information tells you no code is required, you will be given your discount automatically when you include qualifying products in your Warren James order.
- Go to Warren James and add the product or products you want to buy to your shopping cart, click the bag icon when you wish to checkout.
- Sign in or register and your discounts will be applied to your total to pay so you can now complete your order and enjoy your discounts!
For exclusive access to promotions, special offers and insider knowledge on new products - simple sign up to Warren James with your email address.
Does Warren James offer free delivery?
Save even more by getting free delivery on your Warren James order when it comes to £49 or more. Free delivery is applied in the UK mainland for standard delivery, which can take up to five working days. For orders of £60 or more, you can opt for next day delivery instead for an extra fee, and receive your order on the next working day.
Where is my nearest branch of Warren James?
There are over 100 Warren James shops in the UK, and you can use the helpful store locator on their site to find which ones are nearest to you.
What ring size should I order?
Getting the right fit is important when you are buying a ring, so take a moment to check the size guide on the Warren James website if you aren't sure what size to buy. There is a ring sizer you can print out, cut out and wrap around your finger to discover what size you need to choose.
Will my order come in a box and gift wrapped?
As standard, orders from Warren James online come in a small branded pouch. If you would prefer a presentation box and gift wrapping, you can choose this option when you order for an additional fee.
What payment methods can I use online at Warren James?
Warren James can accept Visa credit and debit cards, MasterCard, Maestro, or PayPal when you buy online. In store, you can pay with the same range of cards, or with cash.
Standard UK Delivery £3.50
Free on orders over £49
Next Working Day £6 (For orders over £60)
Items purchased on their website may be exchanged or returned within 16 days from the date of order.
Pierced and Personalised jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can call Warren James' customer care team on 0344 984 0266
9am- 11pm Monday to Friday
9am - 6pm Saturday & Sunday
9am - 5:30pm UK Bank Holidays
Getting social with Warren James