FAQs from Watermans Hair
Can I get an NHS discount at Watermans Hair?
Yes, you’re entitled to a 20% discount at Watermans Hair if you have a Health Service Discounts account. This discount is available to anyone working in the healthcare sector, so it’s worth checking if you could be eligible. Create an account or log in at Health Service Discounts (you’ll need an NHS email address) and then start saving on every single shop.
How can I get 15% off at Watermans Hair?
Easy. Register for the newsletter to receive an email offering 15% off your first order, or subscribe and save for 15% off all recurring orders. You could also look for discounts on multi-packs: you’ll usually save around 10%. Don’t forget to check our Watermans Hair discount codes, too.
Does Watermans Hair have a friend referral scheme?
Yes, you give your friend 20% off their first shop by sharing a referral link. You’ll need their email address to get started. If your friend makes a purchase, you’ll even get £5 credit to spend on your next order, too!
Applying your Watermans Hair coupon code is easy - just follow our quick steps:
- Have a look through our current offers and then choose one by clicking the blue ‘get code’ or ‘view discount’ button.
- We’ll redirect you to the Watermans Hair website - discounts will be applied already, and any codes will be automatically copied.
- Continue with your shop as normal and then click ‘view basket’.
- You’ll see a summary of your order and a ‘Got a discount code?’ box - paste your code here and then click ‘add’.
Looking for a quick way to save? All you have to do is register for the newsletter - it takes less than 30 seconds and you’ll get a sweet 15% introductory discount out of it!
Once you’ve stocked up your basket, you can then choose your preferred method of delivery. You’ll pay a flat rate, or get free standard delivery if you meet the minimum spend.
- Standard delivery is £2.95 or free shipping when you spend £30
- Next day delivery is £4.95
- Saturday or Sunday delivery is £5.95
- Inpost Locker delivery is £1.95
If you need to return your items, contact the customer service team to start the process. Watermans Hair will cover the cost of postage if you’ve been sent the wrong item or if the item is damaged. Don’t forget to ask for proof of postage when you drop off your parcel.
Speak with the customer service team either through the website, by phone or letter:
- Call the team on 08001510756
- Click on the live chat icon to talk immediately
- Fill in the message form on the website
- Write to the team at Watermans Customer Service Team, The Stables, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Northwich, CW9 7RA