The Automobile Association - otherwise known as the AA - was brought to life by happy motorists like you who wanted, simple, fuss-free car treatment. Born back in 1905, at the AA the mission has always been to protect the drivers and their vehicles. This is thorough cover as we know it, with efficient and fuss-free aid for when you need it most. Whether you’re a member or not, getting help is easy, and there are lots of different membership options for you to choose from. Getting more people back on the road than anyone else – here's what you can expect from the AA:
- unlimited call outs on 24/7 roadside assistance, 365 days a year
- cover for your car, minibuses, motorbikes, small vans, taxis and caravans as standard
- speedy assistance, the AA will get to you in around 45 minutes and possibly sooner if you’re in a vulnerable situation
- Plenty of extra perks with your membership, such as money off over 1,300 restaurants, pubs and Moto service stations too.
The AA vans are fitted with specialist towing equipment, meaning that fewer Members need to wait for a recovery truck. And while the AA always try to fix your car at the roadside, if that’s not possible, they’ll tow you to a nearby garage. With sterling service from an expert team, becoming an AA member is a no-brainer for those who like to just get back on the road. Should you need help deciding on what type of cover could suit you, let the AA help you choose and within minutes you’ll be driving easy and safe in the knowledge that if you get caught out - things aren’t so bad after all.
- Select the deal of your choice on vouchercloud then click on to the AA's website
- Choose to 'Join Now' or buy the cover which qualifies for the offer and select all of your preferences
- Your discounts and special benefits will automatically be applied so you can continue to fill in your personal details.
Check out the monthly offers available when you are an AA member. From restaurant deals and car hire to home and leisure offers too - AA benefits will always take you further.
How do I become an AA member?
It's easy to join the AA, visit their site online and choose a package that suits you.
How do I access my AA member benefits?
As a valued customer, you will instantly have access to a brilliant array of offers and even prize giveaways. Simply sign-in online or on your app and ensure that you are registered to find them all when you're on the go.
How can I renew my AA cover?
The AA should notify you in writing in plenty of time before you need to renew your cover, but you can call them on 0343 316 4444 to speak to someone in person about a renewal or change of cover. You can set up a direct debit or choose a continuous payment, get in touch when the lines are open on weekdays from 8am to 8pm and Saturdays from 9am to 5pm.
Can I get AA Breakdown Cover abroad?
There are over 40,000 trusty garages in 44 countries across the continent which will be able to help you should you buy cover for when you go abroad. Choose a single trip option or even annual cover and then you can relax and just enjoy your holiday. Click here to see the options available for European destinations.
Phone - 0800 88 77 66
Text - 07860 027 999
You can also reach AA online via their support page, which covers a wide range of topics and specific enquiries.