Morrisons is a supermarket with a rich history that is currently thriving in the UK. A Yorkshire born brand, they have expanded to serve most of the UK with their branches in locations all over the country as well as their online delivery service. With a commitment to quality and some exclusive own brand products that offer great value, you can find what you are looking for here whether it is every day essentials to feed your family, household products and toiletries, or something for a special occasion.
If you want to get the best savings on the things you and your family need, then shopping using Morrisons vouchers, which you'll find here at vouchercloud, can be a big help. With discounts you can use when you order online as well as in store, there are always new ways to save on your grocery shopping at Morrisons here.
- Select the deal on vouchercloud and copy code
- Follow the link to the Morrisons website
- Browse the food departments, wander the aisles and add your food items to your virtual shopping trolley
- When you’re ready to pay click on the ‘Checkout’ link at the top of the page
- Enter your address details and contact information, then click ‘Continue’
- Next, select your delivery date and time slot using the calendar options
- Click ‘Confirm and Continue’
- On the coupons page enter your Morrisons voucher code into the box provided and click ‘Add’, then click ‘Continue checkout’
- Finally, enter your payment details and check your order summary, where you can view your great savings!
Morrisons has a loyalty scheme called Morrisons More. This, like most supermarket loyalty schemes, gives you a card on which you can collect points whenever you shop, as well as extra rewards and discounts for being a member. You can sign up for Morrisons More or access your account on their website here.
What Are the Delivery Charges for Shopping Online at Morrisons?
As with most supermarkets that offer online delivery, the charge varies depending on the delivery slot you use, with some days and time slots being more expensive than others due to higher demand. The value of your order will also affect your delivery charge, so it is best to do bigger orders rather than smaller more regular ones. You'll be shown your delivery fee when you order before you pay.
What Payment Methods Can I Use Online at Morrisons?
You can pay with any Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card, or with American Express. Morrisons do not, however, accept Solo, Electron or Maestro. They also cannot accept cash or cheques on delivery.
Is Morrisons Home Delivery Available Everywhere in the UK?
At present Morrisons do not cover the whole of the UK for home delivery, but are aiming to do so in future. You can check if they deliver to your postcode on their website.
Delivery Charges vary greatly depending on the size of your order and your delivery slot. Visit Morrisons online for a full breakdown of costs.
Telephone: 0345 322 0000
Opening Hours may vary from store-to-store, use the Store Finder to find details for your local store.