FAQs from HisColumn
How can I redeem a HisColumn discount code?
Look through our amazing HisColumn offers. Click on the blue button for the one you want—it’ll say either ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. If there’s a code for the offer, it’ll be copied to your clipboard, and you'll be redirected to HisColumn’s website to complete your purchase.
Does HisColumn do free delivery?
Customers who spend over £50 get free Royal Mail Tracked (2nd class) delivery on their order. 1st class delivery and next day delivery options are also available at prices of £4.99 and £8.99 respectively.
How do I get 20% off at HisColumn?
Refer a friend to HisColumn to give them 20% off their first order. Once they’ve finished their shop, you can expect the same discount to be issued to your account for your next shop.
Never pay full price for your next set of clothing by taking a moment to follow these precautions:
- Pick out your preferred deal or voucher code, then use it by selecting the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- If you’ve chosen a deal that doesn’t use a code, our link will instead take you to the specific HisColumn product or page where your chosen deal is active.
- When clicking a code, copy it to your clipboard before heading through to the HisColumn store and starting your shop.
- Once you’re done, click the shopping bag symbol in the top-right and select ‘Checkout’.
- Hover to the ‘Apply Discount Code’ prompt beneath your order summary to reveal the box highlighted in the image beneath.
- Paste your code in the box and click ‘Apply Discount’ to see how much you’ve saved before buying.
Put yourself down on the HisColumn mailing list on your initial visit to secure a HisColumn discount code for 10% off your first order.
HisColumn student discount
Even though their clothing is already incredibly affordable, the HisColumn team have gone the extra mile to make their wares that much more accessible to students. By partnering up with StudentBeans, they’re able to offer a 15% student discount to young learners nationwide – simply and verify your details to start saving.
Refer a friend to HisColumn
Word of mouth means everything to online business, with HisColumn being no exception. If you like what HisColumn is offering and would like to spread the word, refer a friend and you’ll both secure 20% off your next shop. There’s no saying you can’t repeat the process either, so forward as many friends as you like through to maximise your savings.
HisColumn HClub Savings
HisColumn likes to reward return customers for their loyalty, which is why every pound spent online earns each customer one point from the HClub. Earn 50 points and you’ll accrue £2.50 off subsequent shops, making for a seamless way for dedicated customers to save a little extra on concurrent visits.
Know you need not wait long to try out your next getup thanks to the variety of HisColumn shipping methods available:
- Royal Mail signed for, 2nd Class (2-3 working days): £2.99 (free on orders over £50)
- Royal Mail signed for, 1st Class (1-2 working days): £4.99
- DPD Next Day Delivery (1 working day, excludes weekends): £8.99
If you’d like to send any items back for a refund, HisColumn will accept returns up to 15 days after you receive them. A return form must be completed and sent with any unwanted items back to the following address:
HisColumn Clothing Ltd
Unit 30, Trafalgar Business Centre
77-87 River Road
Reach out to the HisColumn team if you’ve got any questions using the info below:
Message: Send a message via HisColumn’s ‘Contact’ page.