Staysure is that insurance company with a difference, born in 2004, this is a pioneer company in insurance for the over 50s. Because life doesn’t stop at 50 right? This is a reliable service to ensure that everyone can enjoy cover on what’s important and without breaking the bank. With Staysure, getting close to the experts is now easier than ever. Staysure perfectly understands the needs of its customers, offering comprehensive cover with key benefits. Discover car insurance with brilliant No Claims Discount and Contents Insurance with accidental damage protection as a part of your policy. Every nook is covered with Staysure, so you can simply sit back, relax and really enjoy the good years.
- Click on the offer or to copy the code of your choice, then click on to staysure.co.uk
- Find the insurance you’d like and click ‘Get Quote’
- Answer some questions about what kind of policy you’d like and click continue to see the available options
- Select the policy of your choice and confirm your details before clicking ‘Next’
- Your discount will already be applied, or on your policy documents’ page you will be able to enter your discount code next to ‘Promotional, refer a friend or agency code’
- Click ‘Apply code’ and continue to complete your policy order.
Sign up to the newsletter and stay up-to-date with the hottest deals and all the latest news in the insurance world!
Which countries come under the Staysure holiday home insurance cover?
Most European countries are included such as France, Greece, Italy, Spain and Ireland - do online for more details.
How much cashback can I get back on my life insurance policy?
You will be entitled to a maximum of £250 cashback. To claim this, you will have to sign an agreement to ensure that you stay with your policy for another minimum of 12 months. Do check the Terms and Conditions.
Can I make any changes to my travel insurance policy?
Yes, should you need to make any amendments to your cover, this is possible. It isn't possible to reduce your cover in return for a refund, do check the Terms and Conditions of your policy.
Do you offer travel insurance for single parents?
Yes, here a single parent is defined as an adult with one or more dependents under the age of 18 who are residing with them or in full rime education.
What if I haven't received my policy documents?
You should allow 7 working days, however, if they do not arrive after this time then you can get in touch on 0844 692 8418.
Phone - 0844 692 8418
Email - email@example.com