Affordable beauty retailer LOOKFANTASTIC has earned a cult following in recent years thanks to its wallet-friendly cosmetics and skincare lines. But the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale, with discounts on branded staples such as NIP+FAB, EYEKO and Pureology, takes the concept of affordable beauty to the next level.
What is the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale 2021?
The LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale is an online sale event that allows the general public access to exclusive price drops across the whole of LOOKFANTASTIC’s product range. While we’re yet to see what Black Friday bargains LOOKFANTASTIC will reveal in 2021, one thing we do know is that you’re likely to see some beauty big-hitters with a considerable discount. During last year’s Black Friday sale, we were facing another lockdown as the second wave of the pandemic hit the UK, but LOOKFANTASTIC kept spirits high with Black Friday 2020 deals on Jimmy Choo, Estee Lauder and FOREO.
When is the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale 2021
An annual event, the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday Sale falls on the last weekend of November, along with most other online beauty retailers, including Amazon, Boots and Cult Beauty. This year, the Black Friday 2021 date falls on 26 November, coinciding with most customer’s payday schedules, which means you’ll have money in the bank to help fund any pre-Christmas LOOKFANTASTIC beauty hauls. Want to get involved sooner than that? The LOOKFANTASTIC Blasck Friday sale is expected to start a few days before the office Black Friday date - so keep your eyes peeled.
Bestsellers: LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday deal 2020
Our top picks from the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale 2020 were YSL, Demalogica and GHD. They all featured in the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday offers with at least 20% off, so we expect this year’s Black Friday sale to include the full roster of beauty royalty this time round, too. Want to get a feel for the kind of must-have products you could have saved on last year? Here were our favourite picks from LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday deals in 2020:
GHD Gold Styler RRP: £149.00, Black Friday 2020 reduced price: £119.20
Black Friday Beauty Box RRP: £150, Black Friday 2020 reduced price: £35 (2020 exclusive)
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner 266ml RRP: £16.25, Black Friday 2020 reduced price: £25.30
Eyeko Brow Gel RRP: £18 Black Friday 2020 reduced price: £12.60
Our predictions for a LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday code 2021
If you’re looking to stock up on your beauty favourites or even invest in a whole new look, you’re in luck. Bulk-buying was at the heart of LOOKFANTASTIC’s 2020 sale, with shoppers encouraged to stock up in the face of a looming further lockdown period. LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday discount codes tend to cover a broad spectrum of percentages off of the retail price, with a typical Black Friday code netting you between 10% and 50% off. Yes, you read right: last year there was up to 50% off full-sized items, including the Nip+Fab Retinol Fix Booster Extreme reduced to £14.98 from £29.95, and the Jimmy Choo Flash EDP, reduced to £19.90 from £59.
The best ways to save in the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale 2021
- Become a LOOKFANTASTIC Rewards Lounge member. Taking out a free membership with LOOKFANTASTIC will guarantee access to Black Friday deals not available to non-members. This can be extra money off, exclusive products and special Black Friday codes.
- Sign up via the LOOKFANTASTIC homepage under ‘My Account’.
- Preparation, preparation, preparation. Avoid Black Friday frenzy this year and come prepared for the LOOKFANTASTIC Black Friday sale in 2021.
- Start compiling online lists of your most-wanted items so that you can check reductions on things you actually need – to do this, simply sign up for a free account (see above)
- Check in on the dedicated vouchercloud Black Friday pages, which will be updated regularly in the run-up to Black Friday as well as on the day. You’ll have access to the latest discount codes from LOOKFANTASTIC, but also other online beauty retailers, like Boots.
- Check out our guides to affordable skincare dupes and haircare tips for advice on the best products that don’t cost the earth.