Get a great price on your next entertainment-fuelled getaway by taking the following steps:
- Choose an offer or discount code from our Away Resorts page, then redeem it by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- When selecting an offer without a code to copy, you’ll be taken directly to the specific Away Resorts page that has your selected offer in place.
- Those clicking codes should copy theirs before proceeding through to the Away Resorts site and beginning their booking.
- Once you’ve selected a park, chosen dates and given your guest details, you’ll reach the ‘Extras’ page like the one seen below,
- Paste your code in the highlighted box and click apply to see how much your code has saved you.
Pick out your favourite parks when signing up to the Away Resorts newsletter and stay in the loop on current offer, seasonal events and special promotions.
Activities at Away Resorts
From Segway to archery classes, Away Resorts host a motley crew of both adult and family-friendly activities guaranteed to please. If what you do while away matters the most, look through the different activities available at each individual site to see which locations best suit more relaxing or thrill-filled holidays.
Away Resorts gift vouchers
When you know friends or family members in need of a good break, know that you can help make it a reality with the use of an Away Resorts gift voucher. Available online at values ranging from £10 to £100, gift vouchers are the ideal present for anyone looking to book a British holiday.
Away Resorts NHS discount
Away Resorts currently host a 10% discount on all bookings made by verified NHS staff. If you’re entitled to it, check through your health service discount provider to secure your savings when you book.
Should you have any second thoughts about your booking, let the Away Resorts team know of your wish to cancel your stay within 14 days of when you first received your booking confirmation to get a full refund minus your initial deposit. Bookings can also be cancelled after this 14-day window, however a percentage of the booking price will be deducted depending on how far away the date of your holiday is at the time of cancellation. For a full list of deductions and timelines, check out the Away Resorts ‘Terms and Conditions' page.
In regards to bookings affected by coronavirus, Away Resorts provide a no-quibble return policy for any bookings where an Away Resorts site shuts or a customer’s area is sent into lockdown as a result of Coronavirus. If either circumstance occurs, you’ll get 100% of your booking fee back, whilst there are also no admin fees for changing the dates of stays when you have COVID-19 or have to isolate.
Monday to Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Whenever you need to discuss a booking, you can reach Away Resorts customer service using any of the resources beneath:
Message: Send a request using Away Resort’s contact form.
FAQs: Check for details on check-ins, opening times, park facilities and other services.