Beaverbrooks aims to make buying luxury jewellery and beautiful gifts as accessible as possible, so for those stylish pieces that'll set off your look perfectly, here you can find everything from treasured jewellery sets, watches, diamonds and more to give you the best jewellery shopping experience around.
With their own beautiful products as well as items from some of the world's most iconic brands like Accurist, Omega, TAG Heuer, Gucci, Swarovski and more - there are some truly fantastic pieces to discover for every occasion and season in the Beaverbrooks collection. Plus, if you need a little guidance, simply visit the Inspiration page online or get in touch with a member of the team.
- Check out the codes and deals currently available at Beaverbrooks here at vouchercloud.
- Use the 'View Deal' link beside any offer you see here to find out more and get your code.
- Head on over to Beaverbrooks, and fill your virtual shopping bag with the stunning jewellery you want to buy with your chosen deal.
- Enter the code when you make your order by pasting or typing it in the field provided.
- Not all of these deals require a code – if no code is needed for your chosen Beaverbrooks offer then you will see this on the 'View Deal' window, and your savings will simply be applied automatically when you place an order that includes relevant items.
Sign up to the email updates with Beaverbrooks and stay in the know about special offers, new additions to the catalogue and more!
Does Beaverbrooks offer student discount?
This isn't currently available, however, if your check out the Sale page, you will be sure to spot a bargain or two!
Does Beaverbrooks offer Gift Cards?
Beaverbrooks offers gift cards that are sent out in signature presentation sleeves with space for you to write a message. You can charge a gift voucher with any value you like between £10 and £5000, and it can then be used by the recipients either in store or online.
Does Beaverbrooks offer a free Click and Collect service?
If you don't think you'll be at home for a delivery, it can be more convenient to chosse Click & Collect for your item to be delivered to your nearest Beaverbrooks branch. This option is free and available at more than 12 000 locations!
What payment methods are accepted at Beaverbrooks?
Beaverbrooks accept all major credit and debit cards. You can also spread out the costs, interest free, for purchases over £1000 - you'll just need to pay a £100 deposit!
You can also shop now and pay later with Klarna, or spread the cost over multiple payments with Paypal Credit.
- Standard delivery costs £2.95, or is free for orders over £30. (This takes 2-5 working days).
- Next Day Delivery costs £5.95, or is free for orders over £350
You can return items for a refund if they aren't quite right. Items must be in original packaging and accompanied by proof of postage. Return unworn items within 30 days.
Customer Services is available Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm: 0800 169 2329