Chef & Brewer is a UK pub restaurant chain, with each pub having its own unique character. Regardless of their location, Chef & Brewer pubs are known for feeling like they are a natural part of the countryside, with a relaxed and easy going atmosphere amidst rustic décor, even in city locations.
Known for their family-friendly atmosphere and hearty food, that is quality, seasonal and locally sourced - Chef & Brewer pubs are owned by Greene King and have around 127 traditional, licensed pubs in the UK. They offer everything that you would expect from a traditional family-friendly pub, including beer gardens in the summer, roaring log fires in the winter, kids’ menus, free Wi-Fi, and seasonal offers. At your local Chef & Brewer you’ll be able to enjoy great food and amazing service in a pub that really tells a story. Most Chef & Brewer restaurants are located in listed buildings, so each has a depth of quirkiness and real historic story behind it that’ll make your meal really interesting.
- Scroll to the top of this page where you can find all of the Chef and Brewer vouchers available and click on the one that you would like to use
- You will be given a direct link to the website’s deal or a unique voucher code to copy before going to the website
- You will need to register online or connect with Facebook, before finding your nearest pub on the next step and filling in all the details needed before clicking ‘Finish’
- When you’ve registered you can book a table online or go to your restaurant’s own website and book a table there.
- If you are given a unique code, you will need to make a note of it, you could download the vouchercloud app where you can easily access all of your codes otherwise you could print it off or write it down
- When you arrive, you should let your server know before ordering that you will be using a vouchercloud deal or discount code. This will ensure that your discounts will be applied correctly.
Sign up to Chef & Brewer with your email and they'll keep you in the loop about all these special offers. You could even download the app to get all the latest straight to your smartphone.
What are the Chef and Brewer’s opening hours?
Most Chef and Brewer pubs are open from late morning until late night. If you would like to check the opening hours for a specific pub, you can use the pub finder tool on their website.
Do Chef and Brewers offer vegetarian options?
Yes! Chef and Brewer have a range of dishes on the menu which are suitable for vegetarians. You can view the full nutritional information for all menus here. If you have a food allergy, you should contact the restaurant beforehand and let them know so that they will be able to prepare your food correctly. Alternatively, you can find specific allergen information for all menu dishes here.
Can I have my meal delivered from Chef and Brewer?
Chef and Brewer don’t yet offer a delivery service, but, with such a great atmosphere, you’ll be glad you went!
Can I use my Tesco Clubcard points at Chef & Brewer pubs?
If you’re a Tesco Clubcard holder, you can even make your points go further by spending them in Chef and Brewer pubs. Checkout the latest offers available online.
Do I need to book a table?
Booking a table is not necessary, however, reserving beforehand will guarantee you a space during busy periods. Booking is easy; simply fill in the simple-to-follow booking form on their website.
Get in touch using the Contact Form or find your nearest pub here to contact them by phone directly.
Opening Hours differ from pup to pup, find your nearest pub's opening hows with their Pub Finder.