Collectif was established in 2000 as a stall in the buzzing Camden Market. Designing and producing all its clothing, Collectif now boasts 3 stores in London and 1 in Brighton. With 2 design strands, Collectif covers some of fashion history’s finest trends: Collectif Vintage is inspired by the classical styles of the 40s and 50s and Collectif Mainline channels the pin-up and alternative culture styles that continue to dazzle to this day.
Collectif Dresses are at the core of its brand, with figure-hugging fitted dresses for a pin-up or vixen vibe, flared dresses that are perfect for hitting the dance floor and elegant maxi dresses dripping with Hollywood glamour. With top vintage brands including Lulu Hunn, Pamela Mann and Punky Pins, this is the place to go for that unique 20th century look! Of course, there is a Collectif blog detailing all the latest developments and loads of lookbooks to spark your imagination.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Collectif website and browse for your product
- Choose your size then click ‘Add to Bag’, enter your details and proceed to checkout
- In the ‘Payment’ screen, click ‘Got a Discount Code? Click here to apply it’, enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- Fill out your payment details to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Collectif’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Collectif gift cards?
You can, they are right here.
Where is my nearest Collectif store?
You can search for your nearest store right here.
Is there a Collectif size guide?
There sure is, it’s right here.
Contact form here
UK Delivery: £5.50 (1-5 working days)
You can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Your item must reach Collectif within 14 days of receipt to qualify for a refund. Items must be in original condition with supplied packaging, labels still attached, include a copy of your invoice and a completed returns form. Hosiery, lingerie and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. Swimwear must be tried on over underwear, hygiene seals must be intact. Contact customer services and then send the product back, including a covering note identifying the reasons for return. Full policy here.