Enterprise began in 1957 when Jack Taylor founded Executive Leasing Company in St Louis, with a fleet of just 7 cars. After national expansion and more than 200,000 vehicles in its fleet, Enterprise opened its first international office in Windsor, Canada in 1993. Enterprise Car Club began in 2005 to allow customers to rent vehicles by the hour. It has grown to become one of the world’s leading car club operators with a range of cars and vans for rent, as well as adding electric vehicles to its fleet.
With more car shares and fewer owned cars, Enterprise Car Club is helping the world to cut down on congestion and overall fuel consumption and, as part of Driving Futures, is committed to developing cleaner fuel alternatives and safeguarding the environment. With packages for businesses, students and the public, Enterprise continues to grow its reach and provide the best possible service to its millions of customers.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Enterprise Car Club website and create an account
- Choose your payment plan and enter your promo code beneath the payment summary
- Click get started to register your details
- Enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click apply
- Click through to Review and Submit to complete purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically.
- If you’re already a member of the club and you find a voucher for existing members, offering discounted miles or even a free drive, apply your discount next time you book a ride. Then you can enjoy better savings, no matter where you’re headed.
Refer a friend to join Enterprise Car Club and you could each receive driving credits!
What does insurance cost at Enterprise Car Club?
Basic insurance is included in your monthly membership fee with a damage waiver excess of £750. You can reduce your damage waiver excess to £100 if you pay £10 or £90 for the year.
What age can you join Enterprise Car Club?
Under 22 membership can begin at 19, providing the customer has held a license for more than 1 year.
Can I use the Enterprise Car Club vehicle for business use?
Yes, you are covered for business and personal use.
What if I have to buy fuel for an Enterprise Car Club vehicle?
A fuel card located in the back of the glovebox will charge the fuel to the company.
Call the Clubhouse 0345 266 9290
or email: email@example.com
The Clubhouse is open:
Monday - Friday
8am - 8pm Standard
8pm - 8am Emergency
8am - 6.30pm Standard
6:30pm - 9am Emergency
Sunday & Bank Holiday
9am - 6.30pm Standard
8pm - 9am Emergency
Enterprise Car Club
75 Low Road
You can cancel a vehicle reservation at any time. If you cancel within 5 hours of its start time you will be liable for the cost of the reservation up to a certain value.