If the notion of a 24/7 flower shop sounds like something out of science fiction, you’re going to want to sit up and listen: Flower Station is just that very business. Operating round the clock and ready to meet the demands of any occasion, it makes ordering great quality flowers easier than ever before, as far in advance or as last minute as you need. A thoroughly family-run affair, Flower Station was voted a Top Florist by Time Out and continues to garner rave reviews from satisfied customers and industry bodies alike.
You can shop its range of bouquets by occasion to make sure you get the tone just right, by type of your recipient has a particular fancy and of course you can sort by price. Weddings and events are a speciality of Flower Station, so if there’s a big day cming up of any shape or size, make sure you go with Flower Station for unbeatable quality and service.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Flower Station website and browse for your product
- Click on it, select your delivery date then click ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- At the checkout, under the ‘order confirmation’ tab, enter your coupon code and click ‘apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Payment’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Flower Station’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
What payment methods does Flower Station accept?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, AmEx and Paypal.
Can Flower Station help me look after my flowers?
Yes, there is a tips and advice page here.
Is there a minimum order value at Flower Station?
Yes, you must spend at least £25.
Phone: 0207 724 7525
Contact form here
- Same Day London Anytime: Free
- Named Day London Anytime: Free
- Named Day London AM: £6.95
- Named Day London within 3 hours : £12.95
- Late Night London Delivery: £8.95
- Next Day Delivery: £5.95