How do I get a discount at Kayak?
Our Kayak discount codes should be your first stop, but one of the best ways to save is to be flexible. Searching generally for Kayak flights to Europe gives you way more options than pinpointing a specific destination, and it helps if you’re flexible about when you go too! Travelling outside of the peak travel seasons is key, and you’ll want to make use of the Kayak flights flexible search tool. Download the app and you’ll have all the bases covered.
Is there a Kayak student discount?
There isn’t a specific discount for students at the moment, but there’s a Kayak student page dedicated to finding students the cheapest flights. This pulls prices from dozens of airlines, meaning you’re sure to get the best price. You can also sign up to the student newsletter to get notified about the best current deals for student jet-setters.
How do I find cheap Kayak flights?
Find the airport you’d like to fly from, like Barcelona, for some invaluable money-saving information like price forecasts and what’s considered a “good price” for this destination. It’ll tell you the cheapest (and most expensive) month to fly from this airport, the average return flight and the cheapest flight available at the moment. This info is gold because it means you’ll understand when the price really is right.
Does Kayak have a newsletter discount?
It sure does. Head on over to the Kayak website and you should see a pop-up box with the option to add your email address—Kayak will then swing you a £20 discount valid for the next 24 hours. This seems to be triggered by a few minutes of inactivity, so after finding your ideal Kayak package, stick the kettle first before booking your holiday.
Ready to get going? Take a look through our Kayak voucher codes and offers:
- Choose your favourite offer by clicking on the “View Discount” or “Get Code” button.
- For deals, we’ll fly you over (pun intended) to the correct page with the discount or offer already applied.
- Kayak promo codes will appear in a pop-up box for you to copy before continuing to the Kayak website.
- Choose your Kayak flights and/or hotel and continue with the booking process. You’ll need to fill in some personal information and any add-ons like luggage and travel insurance.
- On the final ‘Overview & payment’ page, scroll down until you find “Redeem Promo Code”. Click this text and then paste your Kayak voucher in the box that appears. Easy!
We’ve rounded up all the tips and tricks to help you save on your next Kayak adventure!
Kayak flight price trends
Every year, millions of travellers interact with Kayak’s websites, which means they’re able to put together price trend forecasts using clever algorithms. For example, if you’re looking for Kayak flights to Vancouver, you’ll find extra money-saving information and it’ll even tell you the price Kayak determines is a “good deal”. This is a great starting point! It’s all in the timing—always choose the “anytime” option and avoid peak travel times if possible.
Other insider tips include:
- Mid-week flights are often cheaper because you’ll avoid business travellers.
- You should book at least 21 days in advance to get the best fares.
- Saturday flights are often cheaper (unless you’re travelling internationally).
Downloading the Kayak app makes booking and managing your trip simple. The pocket-sized Kayak has bonus features like app-exclusive savings and a Kayak Flight Tracker to make the airport trip more bearable. You can also set price alerts and save your preferences, so you’re less likely to miss a last-minute cheap Kayak flight. There’s even a feature to measure your bag, which should banish those pesky baggage fees for good!
Save £20 with Kayak’s newsletter discount
Start plotting your holiday and then take a pause. If you’re inactive for a couple of minutes, you should receive a pop-up encouraging you to sign up for the newsletter for £20 off your first booking! After registering, you’ll have 24 hours to use the Kayak voucher. A £20 discount is worth at least four beers, so it’s worth it for the extra pocket money!
You’ll find a bunch of useful information in the FAQs, but if you have a more complex query you can contact the Kayak customer service team directly:
- Open the chatbox, which you’ll find to the bottom-right of every webpage. Type something along the lines of ‘speak to customer service’ and you’ll be transferred to an agent to help with your query.
- Visit the ‘Bookings’ page to get help with a reservation booked through Kayak. If you were redirected to a third party, you’ll need to reach out to that company directly.