Whenever you fancy saving a pretty penny when expanding your game collection, take a moment to perform the following steps:
- Look over our selection of offers and discount codes, then pick your favourite by clicking the bue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- When picking a ‘View Discount’ offer, follow the link in the pop-up window to be taken to the Kinguin store with your discount active.
- For code users, copy yours before following the link and starting your shop.
- Make sure you create an account or login before you finish, as you can only use codes with an active account.
- Once you’re ready to pay, click the cart symbol and paste your code in the specified box on the right.
- Click ‘Apply’ to see your savings take affect, now you’re free to pay at your new and reduced price.
To get a heads up on the latest discounts as well as a 5% off code for your next purchase, put your address down on the Kinguin mailing list today.
Kinguin Ninja Crowns
Returns customers have the opportunity to rack up savings every day by simply visiting Kinguin if they’re part of their Ninja team. A free rewards scheme, Ninja Crowns give you the chance to earn freebies from Ninja multipacks, which can include anything from paid DLC to full AAA titles sent to you free-of-charge. You can earn crowns by visiting, spending cash on games and by redeeming special vouchers, which adds up to plenty of additional credit to invest during your next gaming binge.
Kinguin Indie Valley
If you’re curious about what creative projects smaller developers are up to, Kinguin have an easy way to see in their own Indie Valley store. By collaborating with indie developers in Europe and beyond, Kinguin can shortlist the best independent titles and make them easy to find and afford online. There are dozens of small-scale games published every day, so it’s a handy tool to bypass the schlock and get your hands on some real gems.
Join the Kinguin community
There’s always strong support to rely on when it comes to gaming, and the Kinguin community is no different. Whenever you’re next curious about the best deals going onsite, topical explorations of gaming classics or discussions on the current climate, you can find all that and more in the Kinguin ‘Love the Game’ page.
All games bought at Kenguin are activated and downloaded via digital keys, so there’s no need to wait or pay for deliveries! You will still be asked for a billing address for your invoice to be sent to, but besides that you can get gaming the moment you pay.
Should you no longer be interested in a recently purchased key, ensure you don't claim it, then contact customer service to continue.
Once you’ve made an account, you’ll be able to contact Kinguin customer service by submitting a ticket online, alternatively you can report a problem with a particular product under your account or send a message to the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.