Lovell has over 25 years of experience in sports retailing and has been trading online since 1998 with the launch of Lovell Rugby. 2007 brought with it the launch of Lovell Soccer, as the company’s finely tuned expertise was brought to bear on the beautiful game. With sky-high ratings from Trustpilot as well as many other independent review sites, it’s become the go-to online store to get all your football gear.
Its boots section is surely amongst its most popular, with a range of the best boots for soft ground, hard ground, astro and beyond. You’ll also find all the big name tie-ins you’re looking for including Nike’s Neymar boots. You can get your replica kit from all the biggest clubs and countries from across the world, and goalies are well catered for with gloves, shirts and shorts all available. Then there’s the equipment section that has everything you need to stay on top of your training and the off field range to keep you looking and feeling sharp wherever you go.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Lovell Soccer website and browse for your product
- Click on it and select ‘Add to Basket’ then ‘View Basket’
- In the basket, click ‘Do you have a voucher code?’, enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Pay Securely Now’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Lovell Soccer’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers!
Is there a Lovell Soccer sale section?
Yes, get some great deals here.
How can I pay with Lovell Soccer?
You can pay with Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and PayPal.
Does Lovell Soccer have competitions?
Yes, if you predict 4 goal scorers in the Premier League you’ll get a Lovell Soccer voucher. See here!
- Standard: £3.95 (5-7 working days)
- Express: £6.95 (next working day delivery if ordered by 1pm Monday - Thursday)
You can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. You can return items by Royal Mail or CollectPlus. See here for more details.