FAQs from Nike
How can I redeem a Nike discount code?
Check our awesome Nike deals. Click on the button for the one you want—it’ll say either ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. If there’s a code for the offer, it’ll be copied to your clipboard, and you'll be redirected to Nike's website to complete your purchase.
Can I get a Nike student discount?
Yes, validate your student status here with UNiDAYS to get a lovely discount.
Can I get Nike free delivery?
Yes, delivery is free on orders over £50 and free for NikePlus members.
From their motivational slogan to their iconic logo, Nike is one of the world’s most recognisable sporting brands. Guided by the results in the Nike Research Lab, Nike continues to create innovative sportswear products for teams and individuals who are driven by health and fitness. Forever striving to produce clothing, footwear and accessories that aid exceptional sports results - this company is always at the forefront the world’s fitness. Browse the finest of sporting attire and join the revolution. Now you can kick start that fitness regime, up your game or take on a new one - with Nike, you can make it happen. Whatever your sport, Just Do It with Nike! One of the most inspiring brands out there, Nike has been supporting athletes and sports' lovers everywhere; not only in their game, but in breaking down the barriers of what others says we can or can't do. Don't hold back when you shop with Nike!
Sample Nike Discount Codes
|Nike Voucher Code ||Product and Price ||Saving with Voucher Code |
|Extra 20% Off Women's Training Bras ||Nike Indy Sparkle - £34.95 ||£27.96 (£6.99 Off) |
|20% Off 3 Full Priced items ||3x Nike Cotton Cushion Crew Socks (3 Pair) - £32.85 ||£26.28 (£6.57 Off) |
|Extra 25% Off Sale Orders at Nike ||Nike Classic Cortez Nylon Trainers - Was £61.05, Now £42.97 ||£32.23 (£10.74 Off) |
- Select the deal or copy the code of your choice on the vouchercloud website before clicking through to Nike.com
- Browse for your items and when you’re ready to place your order select the shopping basket icon at the top of the page
- Your discount will have been applied or in the ‘Do you have a promo code?’ section enter your Nike promo code and click ‘Apply’
- Your discount will be applied immediately and reflected in your order total
- Click ‘Checkout’, or ‘Check Out with PayPal’ to continue and complete your transaction.
Register with Nike to access personal services and discounts straight to your inbox, plus you'll get all the benefits of Nike+.
Nike Black Friday 2021 deals
Nike is set to offer some massive discounts for Black Friday 2021. We’re expecting major savings on Nike Air Max trainers, cosy tracksuits and kids clothing. Last year, Nike went big with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. The sportswear giant offered up to 50% off selected clothing and trainers, and also released an additional 30% off discount code for one day only - meaning lucky customers were able to shave 70% off the subtotal for their Black Friday haul! Stay up-to-date on the best 2021 sales with our Black Friday page.
Nike Trainers Size Guide
Every shoe is different, especially when it comes to specialised running models so be sure to take a look at the Nike & Hurley size charts to match up which shoe size will be perfect for you.
Find Your Nike Store
You can find your nearest Nike store or stockist using the store locator online which can provide you with directions too.
Nike Refund Policy
If you’ve changed your mind or if your items don’t fit, you can send them back to Nike for a refund within 30 days from the shipping date. If the 30 day period has passed and you still want to return your items, Nike will be happy to refund you as long as the items are unused. Do check here to read the full terms and conditions.
Standard Delivery is free for orders over £50 (or for NIke+ members) - arrives within 2-3 days.
Standard Delivery costs £5.
Next Day Delivery is available for £8 - order by 12pm.
Customised items will typically take longer - NikeiD shoes take 4-6 weeks, for example.
Click and Collect is also available for the same prices as standard delivery - orders arrive in 2-3 working days.
Simply fill out and affix the returns label you received with your package - you can download one here if you don't have one - and return your items as they arrived.
Returns are free from Nike.com if you use the prepaid return label.
Phone - 0207 660 4453
You can also reach Nike online via their contact form.
Nike.com also has a live chat on their website operating between 8am - 5pm.
In football success often comes in waves and cycles. For example, the 1990’s saw Manchester United dominate the Premier League whilst Barcelona won La Liga 6 out of the 10 years. Examine the history books, and an all-time league table can be created to reflect the clubs that consistently come out on top, plus those interesting anomalies.
Curious to see if any common denominators could be found among successful clubs, we realised that there are some patterns when it comes to kit manufacturers. So, we’ve analysed the last 11 football seasons and noted the brands responsible for kits of winning clubs across the top 5 football leagues in Europe, plus the Europa League and Champions League.
The results make for interesting reading. See the respective football kit league tables below, with the key underneath.
(Click here for a bigger version)
Our key findings are:
- Out of the 77 competition winners, NIKE manufactured the kit for 48% and are the clear leaders. Adidas come in 2nd place with a 33.7% share.
- Puma and Umbro are joint 3rd in the overall standings, with 5.1% each. They have tended to produce the kit for teams that are not traditionally considered as challengers/champions. For example, Leicester City in the Premier League, VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga, plus Bordeaux and Lille in Ligue 1.
- Sevilla FC have had an unusual, and outstanding, period of sustained success in the Europa League, but they are also prone to changing their kit supplier! Their 4 competition wins in the last 11 years have come under 3 different manufacturers, and the competition is the most eclectic overall.
- The Champions League results reflect the dominance of NIKE and Adidas in the market, as they’ve produced the kit for 5 & 6 winners respectively.
- The Premier League, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 had the widest variety of winning clubs, and this led to them also having the greater range of kit manufacturers.
- The Bundesliga is the one competition where NIKE are not prominent, with only 1 winner in the past 11 years, in that time Kappa produced the kit for the 2 title wins of Borussia Dortmund.