Does Myvegan offer free delivery?
both standard delivery and the Click & Collect service are available for free at Myvegan as long as you spend £40 or more, with either service costing £3.99 otherwise. What’s more, there’s an eco delivery option that takes slightly longer but is always free and more eco-friendly.
What is the Myvegan return policy?
Customers are given 14 days from the date an order arrives to send unwanted items back (with their original packaging for a refund). If you’re eager to send something back, call Myvegan customer service on +44(0)161 8131487 to receive further instructions.
Is there a Myvegan key worker discount?
Essential staff from the healthcare, police, fire, military, supermarket, teaching, social care and delivery sectors are entitled to a 37% discount at Myvegan. Simply select your vocation on the key worker discount page and verify your credentials to start saving.
From student savings to referral schemes, there are plenty of cost-cutting options for customers to enjoy at Myvegan.
How do I use my Myvegan discount code?
Whenever you fancy getting a great price on something vegan, take a minute to follow our steps and save within seconds:
- Start by picking the deal or voucher code you’d like to redeem, then click the ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- If you’ve chosen a deal that doesn’t require a code, you’ll be taken to the product or category page at Myvegan where your selected deal is advertised.
- When selecting a code, copy it once it’s revealed before proceeding through to the Myvegan website.
- Add whatever supplements and snacks you seek, then select to view your basket once you've finished browsing.
- Paste your code in the box specified and click ‘Add’ to bring your discount into effect.
Myvegan student discount
Vegan students shouldn’t have to be punished for their lifestyle choice by paying more for their meals – at least that’s the ethos at Myvegan. Should you be a student seeking top-quality vegan-friendly produce that doesn’t break the bank, make the most of the Myvegan student discount, held in tandem with StudentBeans. Verify your details through the portal linked in the website footer and you’ll net a massive 45% off almost everything for as long as you remain a student.
Myvegan key worker discount
Any vegans who work for an essential service could end up seriously slashing the price of supplements and foodstuffs from Myvegan. Whether you work in the NHS, the military or a supermarket, check out the Myvegan key worker discount page and see if your vocation qualifies for the jaw-dropping 37% discount offered to key workers at Myvegan.
Refer a friend to Myvegan
There are few brands that appreciate positive word-of-mouth better than Myvegan, as exemplified by its referral policy. If you know like-minded vegans seeking top quality produce, refer them to Myvegan and you’ll guarantee them 40% off their first shop – as long as they spend at least £30. In return, your efforts will be rewarded with a £10 Myvegan voucher, ensuring a top value shop whenever you need it most.
However and wherever you want your products delivered, there’ll be a delivery method at Myvegan to suit your needs:
- Eco delivery (3-5 working days): Free
- InPost Locker Click & Collect (3-5 working days): £2.99
- Standard Click & Collect (3-5 working days): £3.99 (free on orders over £40)
- Standard delivery (2-3 working days): £3.99 (free on orders over £40)
- Next day delivery (1 working day if ordered before 11pm): £5.99
If you have second thoughts about a recent Myvegan order, you’ve got fourteen days from the date of delivery to return items – with all original packaging intact – for a refund. If you decide you no longer need what you ordered, call the customer service team (see the section below) to receive further instructions.
If you’re ever in need of advice regarding vegan products, there’s a dedicated customer service team who can help:
Call: +44(0)161 8131487
Message: Scroll down the Help Centre Page and select the ‘Message’ option.
Live chat: Start a discussion with customer service via the link in the Help Centre section.