On the ProTyre website you can find an incredibly easy-to-use service to help you find the perfect tyres for your vehicle. For your car, and bike too - you can search in different ways to guide you to the best selection. Filter by vehicle number plate, tyre size, type or brand; you may just need one rear tyre fitting, or you could need all four, now that's no bother with discounted prices when you browse with vouchercloud. From Premium tyres to give you ultimate performance with synthetic rubbers that reduce rolling resistance and therefore your fuel consumption, to runflat tyres to protect you against deflation should you have a puncture - at ProTyre you can find tyres for all seasons, budgets and car types so that you will always be safe on the road and feeling confident in your vehicle. Not only for the tyres, but here you can also schedule your MOT and car service. As one of the UK's largest DVSA-approved MOT test centres - you can be certain to receive a high standard inspection everytime.
- Click to copy the code or select the deal of your choice then follow the link to the ProTyre website
- Find your tyres using your registration number or search for servicing in your area
- Select a garage convenient for you and insert any other information needed
- You will then be able to choose your products, click ‘Add’ where you wish then either ‘View Basket & Checkout’ or you can continue shopping
- When you want to checkout, your discounts may already be applied to your goods
- If you have a promo code, you can insert this in the allocated box underneath your basket
- Click ‘Update Basket’ and continue to complete your order.
Why not register with ProTyre to let them keep you in the know about offers and savings to be had. They will also be able to send you reminders for car services you may need too so it's worth getting on board.
What is the earliest date that I can get my tyres fitted?
This will depend on the centre closest to you and whether they have the tyres in stock and the staff available, some are able to fit your tyres the same day, do check the details when placing your order.
Where can I find offers at ProTyre?
There will always be deals to choose from on the vouchercloud page, plus ProTyre often run competitions, so it's worth checking the site to see if anything is up for grabs.
Are the tyres certified at ProTyre?
All of the tyres available at ProTyre are certified, including Michelin and Pirelli. ProTyre is a car dealer you can trust to supply you with the best, they won't supply part-used tyres under any circumstances and will always ensure that your car is well looked after in regulation with the Motor Industry Code of Practice. Do take a look at the Customer Service page for further information.
Phone - 01749 301 332
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find contact information for your local Protyre via the Tyre Centres page.
You can discover the opening times of your local Protyre via the Tyre Centres page, but you'll typically see opening hours of 8:30am - 5:30pm.