Quick Mobile Fix has become one of our favourite ways to get our tech shipshape when things go wrong. In fact, it’s the ultimate destination for dealing with your mobile phones and tablet hiccups — it’ll repair your device, sell you a refurbished model and even recycle your old phone! Whether your speaker’s blown, your camera is kaput or your screen’s in pieces, Quick Mobile Fix provides a convenient, quick and reliable repair service to get your favourite bit of kit back to life.
There’s no problem too big or small here so whether there’s a tiny crack in your display or your phone battery has melted, there’ll be a solution at Quick Mobile Fix. On top of this, it guarantees quick turnaround times, free postage, return delivery and a one year warranty on the vast majority of repairs.
If that wasn’t enough, its shop is a great way to get parts, accessories and even refurbished phones sent straight to you. Get a case, pair of headphones, charger and much more for less when you shop here. You can also get your laptop and smart watch repaired to keep every aspect of your digital life on the straight and narrow. Plus, its Knowledge Centre means you can use its knowhow for yourself!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Quick Mobile Fix website and select your device, then click ‘Repair Now’ on the issue, then ‘Checkout’
- Alternatively, head to the shop, choose your item then click ‘Buy Now’ and ‘Checkout’
- In your basket, click ‘Checkout’
- At the checkout, enter your discount code and click ‘Apply’
- Add your details then click ‘Continue to shipping method’ to continue with your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Head to Quick Mobile Fix’s Facebook page to hear about the latest deals!
Can I get Quick Mobile Fix gift cards?
Yes, these gift cards are great presents if you know someone who’s never without a cracked screen!
Where can I read reviews of Quick Mobile Fix?
Check out Quick Mobile Fix’s reviews page, organised by TrustPilot, to see what other customers have thought.
Can I get a Quick Mobile Fix app?
Yes, its app for Apple and Android means you can organise your repairs from anywhere!
- Phone: 0208 5000 308
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 41-43 Roebuck Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Greater London, IG6 3TU
You must cancel your repair before sending the device, otherwise Quick Mobile Fix may not be able to cancel your order.
- Phone Line: 0208 5000 308
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9 AM — 4 PM & Saturday 9 AM — 1 PM
- A walk-in service is available by appointment only