To make sure your shoes rack sports nothing but discounts, shop using one of our vouchercloud offers:
- Pick from our range of Shuperb deals and discount codes by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to your favourite.
- If your offer doesn’t use a code, follow the link in the pop-up window to be taken to the Shuperb store with your deal applied.
- When you’ve got a code, copy it and then follow the link to Shuperb to start your shop.
- Once you’ve selected all you want, head to the checkout and click the ‘Got a Discount Code’ prompt in the bottom-right.
- Paste and apply your code to receive your discount, now you’re free to pay!
Never be caught on the back foot and sign up to the Shuperb newsletter, home to mail-exclusive discounts and the latest seasonal deals.
Do Shuperb offer a price promise?
Shuperb want to ensure you feel great not only about how your shoes feel, but how little they cost too. That’s why if you ever spot the same shoes going for less elsewhere up to 7 days after your purchase, report back to Shuperb and you’ll get refunded the difference and given a £5 gift voucher as thank you for the trouble.
Is there a Shuperb size guide?
You can rest assured of a snug fit with every Shuperb visit, even though you’re buying online. Even if you’re buying for friends abroad, you can find the exact measurements you need thanks to Shuperb’s comprehensive ‘Size Guide’.
Where can I read Shuperb reviews?
It’s always good to get a second opinion, which is why Shuperb make it easy for you to do just that with their dedicated ‘Reviews’ page. Besides testimonials you can also look over dozens of images from verified buyers to get a glimpse of your new treads in action.
Depending on how quickly you need to try out your next pair, pick from any of the following methods:
- Standard (2-4 working days): £2.50 (free on orders over £10)
- Express (1-2 working days): £2.99
- Special (next working day): £10 (before 1pm, weekdays), £12 (before 1pm, Saturday), £35 (before 9am, weekdays)
You can rest easy if you get cold feet over an order, simply send back your shoes unworn and in their original packaging within 30 days for a refund or equal exchange. If you think there’s a chance you’ll try out a different set of shoes, remember to bag an Easy Returns label for £1 at the checkout. For more details on how to send back your shoes, check out the ‘Returns Policy’ online.
- Monday – Friday: 09:00am to 05:00pm
If you ever need to discuss your shoes or a problem with your order, get in touch with the Shuperb team via any of the following:
Call: 0116 326 0605
WhatsApp: 0740 780 4625
You can email Shuperb anytime using their contact form.
Unit 3a and 3b, 55 Hastings Road