- £15 off your First Ride at Uber
- Free £18 Journey for Students at Uber
- Get one Free Ride
- Uber Services in London From £5 at Uber
- Free First Ride up to £14 at Uber
Uber’s attention to detail has made ride sharing irresistibly convenient. Clever in-app features allow you to request a ride, pay for your fare, rate your ride, share your ride and split your fare between your group, ensuring that you’re not out of pocket for organising the ride for your group. Plus, you can use an Uber promo code to save when you receive fare estimates for any journey, long or short, by selecting the in-app ‘Fare Quote’ option. Using the route length to estimate a journey time, Uber can let you know roughly how much your ride will cost - helping you avoid any nasty bills at the end of the ride.
Uber know how to put a smile on the faces of stressed-out city workers. From delivering free ice-creams to office-bound Londoners on their famous #UberIceCream days to sending a Delorean instead of a car to those who used the code ‘PEPSIISNOW’ on the Monday 5th of October in 2015 - Uber’s as fun as it useful. Download the app, and look out for promo codes with vouchercloud to be savvy to what’s going on in the Uber community.
- Select the code you wish to use on vouchercloud
- Follow the link to the Uber page
- Your code will be visible in the ‘Promotion Code’ box
- Simply enter your details and you're ready to go!
- Any credit included in the offer will be in your account and will be used to pay for the next ride you request.
Once you’ve signed up, share your unique code with friends so they can sign up to use the app too. When they do, you’ll both receive credit in your Uber app to give you money off your next ride! With Uber, sharing is saving.
How do I find my Uber Rating?
Clever Uber gives options for the driver and the passenger to rate each other on their ride experience, encouraging both parties to be considerate of each other. Drivers who are professional, helpful and friendly receive high ratings, as do passengers who are respectful of the driver’s and their vehicles. To find out your rating:
- Open the Uber app
- Select ‘Help’ in the menu
- Select ‘Account’ on the Help page
- Select ‘I’d like to know my rating’ in the FAQs section before hitting Submit
- Your rating out of 5 will be displayed
Where can I book an Uber?
Not sure if Uber is in your neighbourhood? Rides with Uber are available in 553 cities and counting! Find your city online to make sure you’ve got the option of a reliable ride.
Can I request an Uber to the airport?
Yes, whether you’re catching the red-eye or arriving home feeling weary after a long journey, you can count on Uber to whisk you to and from the airport efficiently - no need to pre-book ahead of time. Many Ubers to the airport are priced at a flat rate fare, so double check the fares by finding your airport online.
Or use 'Help' in the Uber mobile app
24/7 Service dependent on car availability