Take triple digits off your new upmarket purchase with a few simple steps at vouchercloud:
- Begin by choosing a deal or promo code from our selection, then select it by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- When selecting a deal that features no code, you’ll be taken instead to the category or page on the Watchfinder site where your deal is active.
- If choosing a code, copy it to your clipboard and proceed through to Watchfinder and starting your shop.
- Once you’re done, you will need to create a Watchfinder account in order to enter your delivery and payment details.
- Paste your code during the checkout phase and apply it to see how much you’ve saved.
Sign up to the Watchfinder newsletter and you’ll never be more than a few clicks away from the latest special offers, limited edition giveaways and seasonal sales.
Watchfinder price match promise
Watchfinder seeks to be not just the best but also the cheapest premium watch provider online, which is why they’re all too eager to match their competitors. If you see any model sold on Watchfinder going elsewhere for less, navigate to that model’s product page on the Watchfinder site and click the ‘Price Promise’ button. Leave your details and a link to the competitor site and you should receive a counter-quote in no time.
Watchfinder finance options
We all know high-end watches are never a small investment, even when bought second-hand. Luckily enough, Watchfinder can offer 6, 12 and 24-month finance options on most of their watches with 0% interest. That way you get to enjoy your exclusive new timepiece immediately whilst paying it off in easily affordable instalments.
To see our others have fared when it comes to buying, selling, exchanging or servicing their watches, head on over Trustpilot’s own dedicated Watchfinder page. The brand has received over 25,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews from customers nationwide, which should hopefully be more than enough to qualm any worries you have taking Watchfinder as your supplier.
You won’t need to pay an extra when buying off Watchfinder, though the delivery times for each individual model may differ depending on its availability and where it’s shipping from. If you're part-exchanging or selling a watch, Watchfinder provides a free home collection service where they’ll arrange a courier to come collect from your address.
There’s no need to worry when buying from Watchfinder, as they offer refunds for changes of mind up to 14 days after purchase. Simply contact the returns team on 01622 806 246 and follow the instructions to get your money back within 5 working days.
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm
If you’re looking for information on a particular watch or need help with a purchase, reach out to the Watchfinder team using the details below:
Call: 01622 806 553
Message: You can submit a question after selecting the relevant query on the Help page.