How do I use a Astley Clarke discount code?
Check out the Astley Clarke offers available. Click on the blue ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’ button for the offer you want to redeem. You’ll then be taken through to the Astley Clarke website. If your offer uses a code, it’ll be automatically copied to your clipboard.
Does Astley Clarke have free delivery?
All jewellery shipped via standard delivery comes without charge at Astley Clarke and takes between 3 and 5 working days to arrive. Next day and same day delivery options are also available at price of £9.95 and £12.95 respectively.
Is there an Astley Clarke student discount?
Astley Clarke do not currently provide a set discount for students, however students can still use our discount codes throughout the year to cut the cost of their shop.
Knock the cost of your jewellery down by following our quick guidelines:
- Select a deal or promo code from our page by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- If you’ve clicked an offer that doesn’t use a code, simply wait for our link to take you to the relevant Astley Clarke page where your offer is in place.
- When selecting a code, copy it before proceeding via the link to the Astley Clarke store to begin your shop.
- After you’ve added all the jewellery you want, select the bag icon and click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- You’ll be presented with your order summary similar to the page below, paste your code in the highlighted box beneath your basket contents.
- Hit ‘Redeem’ to apply your discount code – then you’re free to finish paying at your new price.
Put yourself down on the Astley Clarke mailing list to ensure you’re the first to know about the best seasonal deals and jewellery sales currently running.
The Astley Clarke sale
Score two pieces of jewellery for the price of one by shopping smart in the Astley Clarke ‘Sale’ section. Featuring discounts of up to 50% off rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings from throughout the Astley Clarke jewellery range, you can find some real gems here that simply need to go – need any more incentive to indulge?
Spread the cost at Astley Clarke
If you’re trying to budget and rather pay for your jewellery over time, that’s no problem if you use PayPal Pay. Completely interest-free, PayPal Pay splits for your one larger purchase into three smaller instalments over 60 days – so you can buy the gift you love today without worrying about your bank balance.
Astley Clarke reviews
It’s always good to have a second opinion on picking the right jeweller, which is why Astley Clarke keeps transparency by hosting their own customer 'Reviews' page. All testimonies are left by verified buyers, with over 9,000 different comments guaranteed to assure you that Astley Clarke equals quality.
Get your favourite new trinket delivered as quickly or affordably as you like by picking from the following:
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days): Free
- Next working day delivery (order before 1pm): £9.95
- London same day delivery (your choice of before or after 6pm, order by 1pm): £12.95
Providing your items aren’t personalised, Astley Clarke will happily refund or exchange any returned item within 14 days. Get started by completing the return form in your package and heading over to the Astley Clarke ‘Returns’ page to print off a free return label (you can also print off a new returns form here if you lost your original.).
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Reach out to Astley Clarke customer service using the information below:
Live chat: Click the prompt in the bottom-right of the website.