Woburn Safari Park is more than just a great leisure attraction. It is also committed to helping save endangered species, and participates in breeding programs with other zoos and wildlife parks around the world. It has had great success in breeding the rare Rothschild giraffe, which you can see plenty of examples of at the park, and is also the only place in Britain where you can see the Vietnamese sika deer – an animal that has actually become extinct outside of captivity.
As well as seeing these beautiful and interesting animals, you can also learn more about animals and wildlife conservation on your day at Woburn Safari Park, with their staff offering regular talks in the leisure park. This all makes for a memorable and educational family day out, and you can make some great savings on the experience too if you use the Woburn Safari Park offers here at vouchercloud.
Woburn Safari Park is, as you might expect, somewhere you need a car to visit, however, as you need to be able to drive through the animal enclosures.
- Choose from the offers available for days out at Woburn Safari Park and Woburn Abbey here at vouchercloud
- Click on the 'View Deal' button beside any of the current offers to find out more and get your code
- Copy your code and paste it into the promotion code field when you buy your Woburn Safari Park tickets online
- Not all of these offers require you to have a discount code, but you will be told how to claim other deals on the relevant 'View Deal' screen at vouchercloud
- Sign up to vouchercloud to stay in the know about more great deals at Woburn Safari Park and other great UK attractions!
Save money and have an even bigger day out by buying a joint ticket that gives you admission to both the safari park and Woburn Abbey itself. With its lovely gardens and rich history, it can be well worth making the Abbey a part of your trip, and the joint ticket allows you to see everything for less than getting separate admissions on different days.
Can I Visit the Safari Park in a Convertible Car?
You can drive a soft top car around many of the animal enclosures, however you need a hard top car to enter some of the more dangerous ones such as the lions, tigers, wolves, bears and apes.
Is Woburn Safari Park Open All Year Round?
The park is open all year round, however at some times of the year it is only open for part of the week. Check the current opening days and times here.
Can I Visit the Park on a Motorcycle?
Motorcycles are not permitted in the safari park.
Phone - 01525 290407
Email - email@example.com
10am - 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
The park is open from the 9th February - 5th November, and you can find out more details here.