When you want to bag a bargain on your next set of vehicle, follow these steps to use our discounts and codes:
- Pick from our list of deals and promo codes, then click the ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to your chosen offer.
- For ‘View Discount’ deals, follow the link on the pop-up window that appears to be taken to the relevant section onsite with your discount automatically applied.
- When clicking ‘Get Code’, copy the code that appears before following the link to AutoDoc.
- Shop as normal until you’re ready to pay.
- Once you’re done, you’ll be asked to sign in and enter your personal/delivery details. When you reach the payment screen, scroll to the bottom and unfold the ‘I have a promo code’ prompt to paste and apply your code.
Whenever you shop keep an eye out for the ‘Bonus’ symbol with a piggy bank, whenever you buy such items you’ll be issued a percentage of the value of the product as credit into your account to help knock some pounds off your next shop.
Is there an AutoDoc app?
Those who like to take their auto shop on the fly will be happy to hear that the AutoDoc catalogue goes mobile with an app for Apple and Android smartphones. Besides giving you regular access to discounts and promotions, you can also stockpile your own personal wishlist so you’ll have all you need in your basket come payday.
Does AutoDoc offer additional resources to help me with my purchase?
When you’re window shopping and are unsure on how to proceed, you can take a leaf from the AutoDoc blog. From warning light infographics to the most popular car parts each year, there’s no shortage of auto-related info to get stuck into.
Is there an AutoDoc newsletter?
There most certainly is. Simply scroll to the bottom of the home page and enter your email address to receive regular updates on the latest promotions, new releases and exclusive discounts.
Delivery times are entirely down to the availability of your chosen products and how far they have to be shipped from the supplier, so be sure to check the product’s availability on its page. The price of UK shipments priced below £150 will be £8.45, while orders over £150 along with all tyres get shipped free of charge.
All customers have the right to cancel their orders within 14 days of purchase to receive a full refund. Just get in touch via the company’s online returns portal using your delivery address and order number to initiate a cancellation.
To discuss a potential order or any faults with your current auto parts, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out your details online.