When you want a great rate on your next crypto cash-out, take a moment to use our vouchercloud discounts:
- Pick the offer or discount code you’d like to use, then redeem it by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button located alongside.
- If you select a ‘View Discount’ button, there’ll be no code to copy. Instead, you’ll be taken to the specific service or cryptocurrency that is currently discounted under your chosen deal.
- When clicking ‘Get Code’, you’ll reveal the discount code and be able to copy it to your clipboard, after which you can proceed to Coinbase.
- You’ll need to create an account and verify your identity in order to begin buying, selling and earning on Coinbase.
- After you’ve chosen the particular Cryptocurrency you’re looking to trade, keep an eye out for a dedicated slot where you can paste and apply your Coinbase discount code.
Like any marketplace, you can’t make a smart move without having all the facts, which is why the Coinbase ‘Price’ page is essential to examine before making any investments. Providing a comprehensive overview of all tradeable cryptocurrencies onsite, along with changes in value, volume, supply and the market cap. Within minutes Coinbase can let you know exactly what stock should be shifting from your account, giving you absolute transparency and allowing you to make the trades needed to come out on top.
Free £5 for new Coinbase customers
To give new customers a head start in their cryptocurrency journey, Coinbase provides each new account with a free £5 worth of Bitcoin with which to trial the trading platform. All that’s required is that an account is set up and successfully verified, after which the account’s wallet will be credited with a free top-up of the world’s most popular digital currency.
Provided you’ve given the correct account number and sort code for your funds to be paid into, as well as verified your identity and ensured the ‘Legal Name’ on Coinbase account matches the name on the bank account you’re trying to deposit in, all payments should go through successfully. If you’re certain you’ve completed all the above but still haven’t received funds after ten business days, contact the support team for assistance.
Get in touch with Coinbase customer service should you need assistance with your cryptocurrency:
Call: +44 808 168 4635
Message or live chat: Address an issue using the Coinbase ‘Contact Us’ directory.
Help: Look through the FAQs for pointers on Coinbase commerce, wallets, accounts and services.