Admiral insurance products under the prestigious Admiral brand. Many customers signing up for multi-cover insurance to pool their policies while making life easier.
Admiral was set up in 1993, primarily as a car insurance company. It swiftly expanded to offer a wealth of other insurance products including Home Insurance, Travel Insurance, Pet Insurance and Van Insurance. This means that Admiral can suit all your insurance needs in one place and existing customer benefit from discounts guaranteed to save you money.
When it comes to choosing a travel insurance policy, Admiral offers three tiers of policy cover: Admiral, Gold and Platinum. All policy packages come with some set features and you can add optional extras onto your policy too., so if you like extreme snow sports, or you're away on business rather than pleasure, there’s a quick and easy way to include these in your quote. Customers planning Single Trips, Annual Multi Trips and Backpacking are all covered with Admiral Travel Insurance.
- Select the offer you want to redeem on the vouchercloud site
- If there's a code for the deal, you'll have the chance to copy it before being redirected.
- For codeless deals, you'll be redirected to the Admiral page immediately with your savings already applied. Easy!
- Select the insurance plan you're after and fill out the required fields.
- Scroll down to the 'do you have a voucher code?' section and paste your code here.
- If you're already an Admiral policy holder, you can enter your policy number here to redeem a discount, too!
Check out Admiral’s social media channels for updates on competitions and special offers.
How do I make a claim with Admiral?
It's really easy to make a claim online. Just head to the claims page, select the type of cover you're after and follow the on-screen steps. Easy!
What types of insurance does Admiral offer?
Admiral covers all of your insurance needs, including car, home, van, travel and pet insurance. You can also opt for a multi-cover plan to combine your vehicle and home insurance.
You can call the Admiral team on 0333 220 2000
You can write to Admiral at Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH, United Kingdom.
You can also get in touch through the contact page.
Your policy will be sent to you in PDF format, to your email address. If you wish to have a paper copy, you need to indicate this when you arrange your policy.
You have the right to cancel any policy of insurance within 14 days from the date of issue or receipt of policy terms and conditions, provided that you have not yet travelled, have made no claims and there has been no occurrence of an incident.