FAQs from Decathlon
How do I get a Decathlon discount code?
Browse the list of Decathlon deals. When you’ve found one you want to redeem, select the blue button—it’ll say ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. You’ll be redirected through to the Decathlon website with the code automatically copied.
Can I get a Decathlon NHS discount?
Decathlon do not currently offer a discount for NHS staff or Blue Light cardholders, instead shop the sale for as much as 50% off quality sports clothing and equipment.
Are there Decathlon gift cards?
Decathlon gift cards can be purchases online with values ranging between £10 and £200 – a great gift for the sports fanatic in your life.
Besides focusing on delivering quality sports equipment that exceeds expectations, Decathlon like to be eco-friendly in their approach to sales. For example, their Second Life program offers the chance for slightly worn but still capable bikes to find a new home and not contribute to landfill. While these second-hand bikes may look a little bruised, they’ve barely been used and are sold at substantially lower rates than untouched models, making them both an eco-friendly and economical choice for the forward-thinking shopper.
To secure great savings on your new sports equipment, perform these simple steps before you buy at Decathlon:
- Choose a voucher or discount code from our page by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ prompt opposite it.
- When choosing a deal that has no code, wait for the pop-up window and take the link to reach the Decathlon site where your deal should be active.
- Should you select a discount code, remember to copy it before clicking the link and beginning your shop.
- Once you’ve added all you want and wish to checkout, keep an eye out for the designated discount code box to apply your savings before you finish payment.
Sign up to the Decathlon newsletter and ensure you’ve got the latest sales and exclusive discount codes sent direct to your inbox.
Decathlon has dozens of stores dotted across the UK, with expert in-store advice as well as access to the majority of the company catalogue first-hand – including larger items like bikes and kayaks. If you’d like to get a personal look at the company inventory, enter your address into the Decathlon ‘Store Locator’ page and the lowdown on your nearest outlet.
Decathlon gift cards
A great way to share your love of sports with friends or family, Decathlon gifts cards are very versatile thanks to their ability to be used in more than one purchase. Top up your gift card with any value between £10 and £200 and watch your fellow sports lovers get their hands on new outfits and accessories without spending a penny, it’s that simple!
Using Klarna at Decathlon
Budget shoppers keen to upgrade their sports setup can get their hands on pricier items thanks to Klarna – the alternative payment methods that spreads one big purchase into several cheaper instalments. Pick between a 30-day or 60-day payment plan (both with 0% interest) to enjoy the items you prize now and comfortably pay for them later.
Get your sporting equipment shipped speedily and affordably with your choice of the shipping methods below:
- Click & collect: Free
- Collect from Asda (next business day if ordered before 1pm): £3.99
- Standard delivery (2-3 business days): £5.99+ (prices vary according to product weight)
- Bulky delivery (5-7 business days): £29.99+ (prices vary according to product weight)
- Kid bike delivery (5-8 business days): £12.99
- Adult bike delivery (5-8 business days): £19.99
Don’t sweat if you no longer want your Decathlon purchase, as customers are given 30 days to return any unwanted products for a full refund. You can begin a return anytime by logging into your Decathlon account and selecting ‘My Purchases’, then ‘Make a Return’. Any return packages should be shipped to the following address:
Decathlon Logistics UK
Unit 2 Thomas Dachser Way
Monday to Friday: 9am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday: 10am – 7pm
You can contact Decathlon customer service during opening hours using the following:
Write: Use the Decathlon contact form.
Facebook messenger: https://www.facebook.com/decathlonuk
Live chat: Use the speech bubble icon on the website.