Denby began life in 1809 when local businessman William Bourne discovered the quality of Derbyshire clay and began a pottery business. Over the years various designs have come and gone, but many of the manufacturing traditions have remained: the clay is sourced from the same Derbyshire hills, and the same glaze recipes continue to delight and inspire in homes all over the country.
Whether it’s dining sets for your table, handcrafted utensils for your kitchen or glassware for your evening soirée, you’re sure to find a collection that suits you. With design ranges including Halo, Imperial Blue and Lucille Gold, you’re sure to find the perfect patterns for your home decor. Denby products make for ideal gifts, so shop the gift collection for a present that’s sure to impress – if you can bring yourself to give it away! It might be an old art, but Denby shows that fine hand-crafted pottery is a discipline with a bright future.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Denby website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Basket’, then ‘View Basket’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout Securely’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Denby’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Does Denby have an outlet?
Yes, there is a clearance section on the website and you can see a list of outlet stockists here.
Where is my nearest Denby stockist?
You can search for your nearest Denby stockist here.
Can I get Denby gift vouchers?
You sure can, they are right here.
Phone: 01773 740899
Contact form here
Standard Delivery – 3 to 5 working days (£4.95, free if order over £50)
Express Delivery – 1 to 2 working days (£7.95)
You can cancel your order within 30 days of receiving your goods. Goods must be returned unused, with barcodes attached and in their original packaging. Contact customer services to initiate a return. You will be response for the cost of return.