To ensure you get a great rate on your admission, take a moment and do the following:
- Check out our offers and discount codes, then pick one by clicking its ‘View Discount’ or ‘Get Code’ prompt.
- When choosing an offer that uses no code, wait for the follow-up window and hit the link to be taken to the Flambards site – where your chosen offer should be in place.
- As for a discount code, copy yours once it becomes visible, then click the link and begin your booking.
- After adding the tickets you want, click the cart symbol in the website header to be taken to the page shown below.
- Paste your code in the designated box and click ‘Apply’ to see your final payment price.
Book your tickets online beforehand and you’ll get them for 10% cheaper than paying in person on the day.
Flambards event calendar
If you’re trying to schedule your holiday and want to get the best from your Flambard visit, check out the Flambards ‘Calendar’ page for all the details. Pink days allow access to both outdoor and indoor attractions, blue days are indoors only and orange days incorporate fireworks for a truly spectacular send-off.
Flambards ticket prices
A fun day out with the family comes cheap thanks to Flambard’s phenomenal ticket prices:
Adult admission (16 - 59 years old): £19.95 (£17.95 online)
Child admission (95cm - 15 years old): £14.95 (£13.45 online)
Infants (under 95cm): Free
Senior admission (60+ years old): £14.95
Disabled & carer admission (both charged separately): £11.50
Flambards season pass
Locals who love a good day out can get themselves a whole season’s worth of unlimited visits with a Flambards season pass. A single pass only costs £55, while this can be discounted to a jaw-dropping £30 with a valid newspaper voucher – so keep an eye out when you’re next catching up on current affairs.
You should receive a confirmation email detailing the specifics of your visit almost immediately after purchasing. Follow the instructions listed there and collect your tickets from the booth on your arranged arrival date.
Flambards may offer a refund on unwanted tickets depending on the situation, so please contact customer service if you’re not going to make your date. On the upside, if you visited Flambards but wanted to come back to see the rest, all valid tickets retain entry privelages for the week following the arrival date, so you can head back for a fun half-day if away on holiday.
Ride & Attraction days: 10am – 5pm
Indoor Only Days: 10am – 4pm (3pm on Fridays)
Reach out to the Flambards team using any of the methods listed:
Call: 01326 573404
Write: Use the website contact form.
Helston, Cornwall TR13 0QA