For proper pub grub, Harvester never fails to meet the demands of even the fussiest of eaters. They welcome families with open arms, giving everyone a place to get together and enjoy great food in great company. Found in 1963, Harvester restaurants have stood the test of time, serving generation after generation with hearty meals and healthy, fresh salads.
Now they have over 230 restaurants nationwide, so you won't be too far from excellent value for money grilled mains, burgers, pizza and sweet treat desserts. Book your table online or call your local Harvester to secure a table even during busy times.
- Choose the voucher that you’d like to use, and click on ‘View Deal’ to either receive a code or a printable voucher if one is required to claim the deal.
- Print your voucher, or save it on your smartphone with the vouchercloud app
- Go to the Harvester site and choose the restaurant that you’d like to eat at. Then, you can book a table.
- Once you arrive at the Harvester restaurant, you should let your waiter know that you will be using a vouchercloud discount voucher before you order. This will make it easier for them to apply the discount.
- When paying, present the waiter or cashier with your voucher and save on your meal
If you’re hoping to save money on your meal and eat healthily at the same time, then why not take advantage of the salad bar at your local Harvester restaurant? With unlimited free salad each time you purchase any main meal from the menu, you can go for the cheaper or smaller options without having to be hungry!
When do Harvester restaurants open?
Most Harvester restaurants are open from around 9AM-11PM. If you would like to find out the opening times of a specific pub, you can use the pub locator tool on the Harvester website.
Do I need to book a table at Harvester?
Although you can book a table on the Harvester website, it’s not required and visitors can also turn up on the door. However, it’s advised that you book a table if it’s expected to be busy, for example over the festive period or on special occasions such as Mother’s and Father’s Day.
Does harvester restaurants cater for Special Dietary requirements?
Harvester restaurants offer vegetarian options, however, they will do their best to cater to any other special dietary requirements on request. If you have a specific query about the food that you are going to order, you can find your local Harvester using the restaurant finder tool on the website and get in touch with them directly.
Harvester restaurants are open 7 days a week. Find your local for opening times near you.
Harvester provide a resource page that allows you to search for any of their restaurants, and their contact details. Click here to find the right contact details for your local.