Gourmet Burger Kitchen is a UK-based restaurant chain which specialises in gourmet burgers. The company began in London in 2001, and was founded by New Zealanders Greg Driscoll, Adam Wills, and Brandon Allen. Also from New Zealand, London-based chef Peter Gordon helped take the wishes of the Kiwi team and turn them into the most delicious burger menu on the high street! GBK offers delicious burgers to suit all tastes, a selection of meats for the meat lover and a variety of veggie options will make sure no one is left uncatered for. Although the company was founded and has so far only owned locations in the UK, when you visit a Gourmet Burger Kitchen restaurant you will notice a subtle Kiwi theme, in reference to the New Zealand heritage of the founders and original owners.
- Choose the discount voucher that you’d like to use, and click on ‘Your Deal’ to either receive a code or a printable voucher if one is required to claim the deal. You will be informed at this point if you will need to print the voucher.
- Save the offer in your vouchercloud mobile app
- Go to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen website and book a table at your local GBK restaurant.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, be sure to let your waiter know that you plan to pay with a vouchercloud discount code. They will then be able to let you know if there are any exclusions from the offer and it will be easier for them to process the discount.
- When you get the bill, present your waiter with your discount code.
If you’re planning to dine at GBK with kids, then you’ll love the handy Junior Menu. With tasty burgers and bites small enough to keep your little ones full and happy, it’s also great value with a burger, drink and side included for just £6.95, with the additional option of a dessert for an extra £1.
Where is my nearest GBK?
Finding your local burger kitchen is an easy task when you visit GBK online. Just type your postcode or town in the Restaurant Finder, and it will reveal where in your town you can grab a gourmet meal.
When does Gourmet Burger Kitchen open?
Opening times for Gourmet Burger Kitchen restaurants can vary by location. If you would like to find out the opening times for a specific GBK restaurant, you can use the handy restaurant finder tool on the site which will bring up all the information that you need.
Does Gourmet Burger Kitchen cater to special dietary requirements?
Yes. Along with providing vegetarian options, GBK also offer a gluten-free menu and provide allergy advice for all of their dishes. If you have a specific dietary requirement and will need the restaurant to make changes to your food, simply leave a note when booking or let your waiter know when you arrive and they will be happy to help. You can also find the nutritional information for your food on the Gourmet Burger Kitchen website.
Phone: 0345 450 8937
Most locations are open roughly:
Sunday - Friday: 11am - 10pm
Saturday: 11am - 11pm