Hungryhouse is the UK’s premier online service for takeaway ordering and deliveries and it is easy to use website takes the stress out of finding the perfect meal to satisfy your taste buds. So when you're having a night off from your diet, instead of having to dig around for your collection of paper takeaway menus, or spend ages searching online for places that deliver, all you have to do is visit the hungryhouse website (or download the app), pop in your postcode and you will instantly have access to a large selection of takeaway restaurants in your local area.
New restaurants are added to the hungryhouse website almost daily so there is always plenty of choice for everyone. As well as the favourites like Indian, Chinese and Pizza you will also have the chance to try something a bit different like Thai or Sushi, or discover new restaurants in your area. The meal of your choice is a simple click away and if you use hungryhouse discount codes when you order then you could save money on your bill too. Everything’s covered at hungryhouse from opening times and online payment through to convenient favourites so that ordering your dinner has never been easier.
- Chose the voucher you want to use and click on 'View Deal' to receive your code.
- Some offers won’t require a code, it will tell you this after you’ve clicked on ‘View Deal’.
- If a code isn’t required simply click through to the website and follow the on-screen instructions when placing your order.
- For deals that do require a code simply enter the code when prompted when you order online.
Although becoming a member isn’t compulsory in order to use the hungryhouse service it does mean you can have exclusive access to member-only discounts and it allows you to redeem reward stamp discounts from participating takeaway restaurants.
How do I create a hungryhouse account?
Click the ‘create account’ button located at the top of the Hungryhouse homepage and fill in your details. In order to create an account you will need an active email address and a password, you will also be asked for your postcode.
How do I place a hungryhouse order?
There are two ways in which you can place an order with your chosen restaurant:
- Enter your postcode to access a list of search results, and then you can either click on the delivery/collection icon or on the name of the restaurant.
- If you are a hungryhouse member, then simply click on the re-order icon from a restaurant at which you have previous order history.
How do I filter the hungryhouse restaurant list?
You can click the cuisine you want to order on the restaurant listings and there is also the option to select multiple cuisines. If you are unsure what cuisine you would like then you can click ‘select all’ and use other filters such as searching for restaurants with the best deals or free delivery.
Does hungryhouse offer free delivery?
Delivery is free on orders over £10, but please be aware that this may be subject to change.
You can order from hungryhouse 24/7, it simply depends on which restaurants are open or available to take pre-orders.
You can reach hungryhouse via their live chat on their contact page, or hit them up on social.