Formed in 1997, Joseph Turner is a proudly Yorkshire-based brand producing the best in all things menswear. Quality is the watchword of this retailer, evident in everything from the materials it uses to the customer service it provides. Using Oxford broad cloth and locally supplied wool and corduroy, the finest Yorkshire craftsmanship is sewn into these products from day one, whilst shoes and socks are bought from family run firms in Northamptonshire and Leicestershire.
However, its quest for the best sometimes takes Joseph Turner international, with pure silk ties made in China and pure cotton products manufactured in India, a world leader in working with this material. You’d be hard-pressed to find a better tailor than Joseph Turner, with stunning suits for every occasion as well as blazers, coats and formal shirts that stand out for their craftsmanship. On the informal side, you’ll find casual shirts and jeans, as well as tees and polos too.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Joseph Turner website and browse for your product
- Click on it, select your size and click ‘Add to Bag’ then ‘View Bag’
- In your basket, enter the promotion code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Submit’
- Click ‘Continue to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Joseph Turner’s newsletter to hear about some quality offers!
Is there a Joseph Turner size guide?
Yes, you can find it here.
Where is the Joseph Turner shop?
It’s in Units 2-4 Concept Park, Thirsk Industrial Park, York Road, Thirsk, Y07 3NH.
Can I get a Joseph Turner catalogue?
Yes, you can get a hard copy of the catalogue here.
- Phone: 01845 575100
- Contact form here
- Standard Delivery: £4.95 (3-5 working days)
- First Class Delivery: £5.95 (1-2 working days)
- Next Day Delivery: £9.95
- Saturday Delivery: £14.95
You can return your purchase within 60 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Fill out the returns form on the back of your invoice, attach the sticky freepost returns label and take it to the Post Office. Full policy here.