Merrell has been around since 1981 when 2 executives of the Rossignol ski company decided to strike out on their own to make the highest quality hiking boots. Now owned by footwear giants Wolverine Worldwide, its products are sold in over 150 countries across the planet. A quick look at its website is all that’s needed to understand why it has been successful: line after line of high quality products designed to perfection for living the outdoor life.
Its footwear selection has shoes for hiking, trail running and water as well as casual shoes and sandals that mean there's something here for every occasion. It’s got coats and jackets to keep out the wet and keep in the warm, as well as fleeces, tops, leggings and much more. The website is particularly worth checking out for its online exclusives you won’t find instore, as well as its kids section that means little ones can join in the adventure too!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Merrell website and browse for your product
- Select your size and click ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘View Cart’
- In your basket click ‘Do you have a promo code?’, enter your code and click ‘Go’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out the Merrell Outlet for great deals on many of its products!
Can I get free delivery with Merrell?
Yes, standard delivery is free on all orders.
Where is my nearest Merrell store?
You can search for your nearest store right here
How can I pay at Merrell?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, AmEx or PayPal.
- Standard Delivery: Free (3-5 working days)
- Express Delivery: £5.50 (1-2 working days)
- Full details here
You can return your unworn purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging, with tags still attached. Then post your order with the Post Office. Commence the return process by generating your returns label here.