Get a great deal on your exercise equipment with vouchercloud:
- Choose an offer or discount code from our listings by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- If clicking ‘View Discount’, just follow the link that appears and you’ll be taken to your desired discount on the NordicTrack site.
- For codes, copy yours as it becomes visible, then take the link through to the NordicTrack store and shop as normal.
- Once you’ve added the home equipment you want, click the shopping cart icon in the website header.
- You should see a shipping summary screen like the screenshot below, if so then paste your code in the specified box.
- Hit ‘Apply’ for your discounts to take effect, you’re now free to pay at your newly reduced price.
Rather than pay a monthly subscription for iFit, commit to a 2-year plan and you’ll save over £50.
While the machine themselves can work wonders for your physical fitness, NordicTrack have gone the extra mile and provided workouts from trainers around the world through their iFit app for smartphones. Available for both Apple and Android, iFit makes it easier to stick to rigid exercise routines both on and off the machine, ensuring steady and consistent progress throughout your fitness journey.
You’ll be glad to hear that all NordicTrack machines come with a year’s warranty as standard. Even better, those who register their details via the warranty card included within 28 days of purchase are entitled to a free upgrade depending on the machine:
Treadmills: Lifetime frame, 10 year motor (parts only), 2 years parts and labour warranty.
Ellipticals/Bikes: 5 Year frame, 2 years parts and labour warranty
Strength: 2 Year parts and labour warranty
Fitness tips don’t cost a penny and can go a long way to helping you achieve your goals, which is why we heartily recommend you read the NordicTrack blog. Featuring articles from athletes alongside general tips for home workout, as well as ways to get more from your machine, it’s a great hub for anyone looking to perfect their exercise routine.
You don’t need to wait long to break a sweat thanks to NordicTrack’s speedy shipping:
Standard (5-10 working days): £49
NordicTrack will refund the cost of an unwanted machine provided NordicTrack are notified of your wish to return it within 14 days, after which you have another 14 days to return said item to them – at your own expense. Note that if the machine/product has been used, assembled, unboxed or opened then a certain amount of your refund will be deducted to reflect the lost value of the product.
Monday to Friday: 6am – 8pm (MST)
Saturday: 7am – 5pm (MST)
When you’ve got a question for the fitness experts at NordicTrack, get in touch with the info below:
Call (sales): 01924-946150
Call (customer service): 0330-123-1045
Message: Use the NordicTrack contact form.
Live chat: Click the bubble icon in the bottom-right of the ‘Contact Us’ page.