Thought you were money savvy? Think again as it’s time to forget the cash and start to invest for a brighter future. With the help of Moneyfarm, you will be given the right tools and advice to make for a smart investment strategy. What makes Moneyfarm different is its simple and transparent way of money monitoring. By signing up and answering a few simple questions, you will soon be on your way to managing your money. With a team of experts to man your portfolio and ensure that your investments are well on track - with Moneyfarm, you can count on quality financial planning.
No matter what kind of investor you may be, the seasonal or adventurous type - Money farm will tailor make your portfolio to suit your money saving goals and more so that you’ll have nothing but transparency and expert money management on everything that you choose to invest. With a brimming blog and plenty of insight online on why to invest and how to financially plan - this is your ticket to how to make the most of what you’ve got. Whether you’ll opt for general investment or the ISA option, whether you’re saving for a new home, retirement or to simply help grow your wealth - with a low fee option like Moneyfarm - you can invest safely and with confidence. For first-time investors and for those already with money in the bank - there's no time like the present to start building on your financial portfolio.
- Select the offer of your choice on vouchercloud and click to view more information
- Follow our link through to moneyfarm.com/uk and click to get started
- Enter your details to sign up or log in and create your portfolio
- Start with a New General Investment Portfolio and soon you’ll be able to unlock the ISA option
- Click save and then complete each profile section to get started
- You will then be given your Investor Profile title and a breakdown of your investment portfolio
- All discounts and offers will be granted automatically, dependant on the offer so you can continue to use the Moneyfarm services securely and hassle-free.
By subscribing to the Moneyfarm newsletter, you’ll get investments and tips on how to save sent straight to your inbox.
How much must I invest with Moneyfarm?
With no minimum limit to open an account, you can start by investing as little as £1 and then you can top up as regularly as you’d like.
Can I transfer funds from another bank account into my Moneyfarm account?
Moneyfarm can only accept contributions made from the bank account which you signed up with.
Am I able to cancel my Moneyfarm account?
Yes, you can close your account and withdraw your money whenever you’d like. Be sure to read the Terms & Conditions fully as any investments made as subject to market risk so you may not get back the same amount as you initially invested.
You can withdraw or cancel your account at any time without paying additional fees.
Call free phone: 0800 433 4574
Business enquiries: +44 (0)20 3745 6991
From abroad:+44 (0)20 3745 6990
Facebook Moneyfarm UK or Tweet @MoneyFarmUK
Schedule in an appointment here or use the Live Chat.
You can contact the team Mon – Fri / 8.30am to 7.00pm or visit the London office.